Rare Rupublican Guard M-24 mod available

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The rest of the world could be wrong, but isn't George W an idiot. I guess the rest of the world is wrong once again...

Yup, I need a flame to keep me warm up here in the north.

------------------

It gets better each time as long as it's never with the same woman.

Al Bundy

The rest of the world could be wrong, but isn't George W an idiot. I guess the rest of the world is wrong once again...

Yup, I need a flame to keep me warm up here in the north.

------------------

It gets better each time as long as it's never with the same woman.

Al Bundy

No, you're correct. Dubya is an idiot. smile.gif You watch, Cheney is our only hope. I honestly don't think Dubya knows what he got himself into. Or worse yet, doesn't even realize that he actually is the Leader of the Free World.

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

No, you're correct. Dubya is an idiot. smile.gif You watch, Cheney is our only hope. I honestly don't think Dubya knows what he got himself into. Or worse yet, doesn't even realize that he actually is the Leader of the Free World.

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

At least it's nice to have Adults in the White House again. We might even have a president that can tell the truth. So BYTE ME.(not to be confuse with BITE ME - a registered trademark of Madmatt Inc.)

------------------

The box is locked, its Robot Fighting time.

[This message has been edited by Dittohead (edited 01-28-2001).]

At least it's nice to have Adults in the White House again. We might even have a president that can tell the truth. So BYTE ME.(not to be confuse with BITE ME - a registered trademark of Madmatt Inc.)

------------------

The box is locked, its Robot Fighting time.

[This message has been edited by Dittohead (edited 01-28-2001).]

"No, you're correct. Dubya is an idiot. You watch, Cheney is our only hope. I honestly don't think Dubya knows what he got himself into. Or worse yet, doesn't even realize that he actually is the Leader of the Free World."

The man knows full well what he was getting into. Which makes me very worried!! Its going to be a very interesting next 4 years.

"No, you're correct. Dubya is an idiot. You watch, Cheney is our only hope. I honestly don't think Dubya knows what he got himself into. Or worse yet, doesn't even realize that he actually is the Leader of the Free World."

The man knows full well what he was getting into. Which makes me very worried!! Its going to be a very interesting next 4 years.

The man scares me a little, but I'll give him a chance.

(That's only because I haven't got any choice in the matter... wink.gif)

Ah well. At least he has good aides, yes?

------------------

Honor, Duty, Courage.

Valhalla awaits you, honorable warrior...

------------------------

"If you find yourself alone, riding through green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!"

------------------

Honor, Duty, Courage.

Valhalla awaits you, honorable warrior...

------------------------

"If you find yourself alone, riding through green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!"

Originally posted by I/O Error:

You can judge any leader by the help he hires. Hitler hired the likes of Himmler, Goebbels, Goering, Hess and look where it landed him.

Bush on the other hand seems to have made some great choices - Colin Powell in particular. I understand there were even a democrat or two included. Those of us who comprise your closest trading partner are also watching with interest.

Dubya will be OK. Daddy has his best friends watching him, they bought him a globe with 7 or 10 major countries marked on it in big letters, and they have been explaining to him the meaning of the words "grid lock" and "split senate" for some weeks now. The only scary thing is that was caught calling Linda Tripp and asking what type of underwear she has on....

Originally posted by I/O Error:

You can judge any leader by the help he hires. Hitler hired the likes of Himmler, Goebbels, Goering, Hess and look where it landed him.

Bush on the other hand seems to have made some great choices - Colin Powell in particular. I understand there were even a democrat or two included. Those of us who comprise your closest trading partner are also watching with interest.

Dubya will be OK. Daddy has his best friends watching him, they bought him a globe with 7 or 10 major countries marked on it in big letters, and they have been explaining to him the meaning of the words "grid lock" and "split senate" for some weeks now. The only scary thing is that was caught calling Linda Tripp and asking what type of underwear she has on....

Honestly, this is meant as a joke mod, and not against Bush or anyone.

I see Bush as a much smarter and a liitle more humble man than people make him out to be. I think he and Clinton make an interesting contrast.

Clinton was smart and not humble, he was also about as subtle as a bull in a coffee shop. Clinton made no secret of his stance or plans at any one minute, and would not hesitate to tell groups to their face he was for them or against them. While he was middle of the road as dems go, he knew who was with him and who was against him. If you were with him he let you know it, if you were against him he let you know it also. Clinton's popularity with the people was also the highest since JFK, higher in fact than Bush's popularity on day one in office.

Bush is much more subtle than Clinton. Clinton would tell a lie in a second, Bush fails to tell the truth, a completely different practice. Clinton would tell some aspects of his past, like smoking marijuana, then hedge saying he did not inhale, or that he did not have sex. Bush just plain old fails to mention he had a drunk driving ticket or that he used and even sold cocaine (not a dealer, just to friends) in his wild and wooley youth. Clinton comes right out and says he did not want to go to Vietnam, then hedges by saying he supported the boys over their but was concerned with his career. Bush just fails to tell everyone he joined the National Guard to avoid the draft then just plain old did not finish his term.

Clinton would purposely diss groups he felt to be racist or sexist just to make them mad -- no real political gain. Bush will give a speach at a racist college and then explain he did not know that was what they were.

Both men, despite the put downs, are capable. Clinton was one of the most successful presidents at economic growth and civil rights. Bush has a record of being upright and having the proper image for the jop.

Honestly, this is meant as a joke mod, and not against Bush or anyone.

I see Bush as a much smarter and a liitle more humble man than people make him out to be. I think he and Clinton make an interesting contrast.

Clinton was smart and not humble, he was also about as subtle as a bull in a coffee shop. Clinton made no secret of his stance or plans at any one minute, and would not hesitate to tell groups to their face he was for them or against them. While he was middle of the road as dems go, he knew who was with him and who was against him. If you were with him he let you know it, if you were against him he let you know it also. Clinton's popularity with the people was also the highest since JFK, higher in fact than Bush's popularity on day one in office.

Bush is much more subtle than Clinton. Clinton would tell a lie in a second, Bush fails to tell the truth, a completely different practice. Clinton would tell some aspects of his past, like smoking marijuana, then hedge saying he did not inhale, or that he did not have sex. Bush just plain old fails to mention he had a drunk driving ticket or that he used and even sold cocaine (not a dealer, just to friends) in his wild and wooley youth. Clinton comes right out and says he did not want to go to Vietnam, then hedges by saying he supported the boys over their but was concerned with his career. Bush just fails to tell everyone he joined the National Guard to avoid the draft then just plain old did not finish his term.

Clinton would purposely diss groups he felt to be racist or sexist just to make them mad -- no real political gain. Bush will give a speach at a racist college and then explain he did not know that was what they were.

Both men, despite the put downs, are capable. Clinton was one of the most successful presidents at economic growth and civil rights. Bush has a record of being upright and having the proper image for the jop.

Watching from Canada, Bush seemed much more presidential than Gore - though it was embarrassing to see the fallout from the recount on both sides. I thought Bush came out of that with a little more dignity, but I wasn't really paying careful attention. I get the impression Bush is a little more law-and-order - we certainly hear about the executions in Texas, which I think I am in agreement with.

I am sure Gore is an intelligent man (just as I am sure he didn't invent the internet) but then again I liked Dan Quayle too, and thought he got picked on unnecessarily.

I got the impression that no matter how big a liar Clinton was (and he was disgustingly dishonest) he was always sincerely concerned about people and issues. Maybe it was part of his act, but I have always been far too easy to fool.

What will Mister Gore do now, any ideas? For that matter, what has Quayle been doing?