looking to assault across a river

There's one called Adlerinsel and deals with an amphibious assault against a river island. I've played it some weeks ago and it was

a thrilling excitement, since I've never played an amphibious assault before and this scenario had many surprises (good and bad ones). I finally won it, but it was tough.

*** spoiler warning***

*** scenario specific info below ***

Some quick info:

An Allied assault against a heavily defended river fortress guarding a vital bridge crossing.

Allied forces:

Crack & elite paratroopers with support units as MG, Bazooka and flamethrower

Vehicles: Sherman 105, H8 HMC and a Pershing

Various onboard and offboard artillery

And many, many assault boats

In addition to your primary task to seize the key locations, your secondary task is to clear the landing zone for your reinforcements: they'll arrive with gliders.

I don't know where I d/l it, but if you don't find it anywhere, I can send it to you via email.

Marcus

[ 06-24-2001: Message edited by: mike8g ]

I'll send you one I recently designed called "Navarone!" based loosely on the toy playset NOT the movie. It plays damn hard as the allies against the Germans, and as the Germans it makes a nice afternoon turkey shoot.

It was designed as a multi-player game for perfect symmetry. Here is a screenshot:

navarone.jpg

Hey, Oggie, those are from Magua's Normandy mod I do believe. I took alot of stuff from that exemplary mod-pack. The buildings are a strange but nice mix of Magua and Panzertruppens stuff.

Dunnee, you just didn't do it right! Ha, maybe you did, but email me an AAR because I am still tweaking it so I want to know how ya did.

[ 06-24-2001: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Thanks for the input.

It's a game I want to play PBEM.

Ron I tried to find L'Elle but the link in the scenario archive doesn't show that one. If you still have it could you email it to me at tramos1@optonline.com

Elvis, I can't seem to get your profile up for an email, I'd play against the AI (which I've had some success) so if you could please email that to me also.

Mike, sounds good. I tried getting it off the scenario archive but it's not ready for downloading would you send that one to me too.

PL I'll start it tonight as the allies against the AI

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is a great forum