Hello all

Welcome and yes it will be a long 2 weeks. I'm guessing two weeks. I actually got mine in about 3 days but I live in Texas and they just treat us better. :D Anyway, you are in for a treat when it comes. Oh by the way, when you do get it in and you don't see the disk and you are about to cry or hit something - do look in the manual before upsetting the rest of the family like I did. That's where it'll be. They do that just to scare the hell out of you. ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

Welcome and yes it will be a long 2 weeks. I'm guessing two weeks. I actually got mine in about 3 days but I live in Texas and they just treat us better. :D Anyway, you are in for a treat when it comes.

Yes. LOL ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hellzapoppin:

ordered my copy of CM last Tuesday......was wondering how long I should wait to expect it at my door. . . I live in PA if anyone could give me a guestimate.

Also, how does the multiplayer work? smile.gif

Thanks in advance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The multiplayer works well. You can play via tcp/ip or email. During tcp both players enter orders at the same time. When you have both hit 'Go' the system generates the 'movie' and then you both can watch it. Repeat till one side waves the white flag.

Via email takes longer. You plot your orders and sent the file to your opponent. That person plots his orders and then his system makes the movie but he can not watch it... all he can do is send it on to you. You watch the movie and send it back. He watched it and then plots his orders. Sends file to you and you plot. You make movie and send it. He watches and sends it back. You watch and plot. Repeat.

rv

Wlecome Hellzapoppin,I got it in 1 week and I live in NY. Great game I got it the 1st week it was out and its still on the PC (after a year). :D Great bunch of guys here on the forum, If I was in your shoes I'd start getting all the mods now so you have them when the game gets there.

SS Peiper

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hellzapoppin:

...was wondering how long I should wait to expect it at my door.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got mine in about three days (but that was the second run - many moons ago...)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Also, how does the multiplayer work? smile.gif

Thanks in advance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Note - "multi" in this context means "two"...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>What are mods?[/QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The FAQ should answer most of your questions, but what the CM community refers to as "mods" are really skins. If you don't know what skins are, then just read the FAQ.