PREVIEW: Fernando's Latest...Bi-Color PzKpfw IV

Well I received Fernando's Bi-Color PzIV today. I might be treading on Old Dog's territory here, but that's tough. ;)tongue.gif No offense, Bob. If you thought the mono-color looked cool, the bi-color really brings it to life.

So here it is for your viewing pleasure.

View?u=1304730&a=9683026&p=47703024&Sequence=0&res=high

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Very nice; I like the Pz Div markings with the white star. You're gonna get some confused questions in this thread, methinks!

The cam job is super, too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually Fernando included about four or five different optional markings for that rear file.

Looks great. Please besure to let us know when it's ready and waiting to be downloaded. I just recently ( 4 days ago ) got DSL and I am ready to do some serious downloading. Bring them on!! Oh yes, that baby looks good. Excellent coloring job. But I really don't think the American's had one. :D

About the white star: Actually it's a white star whith a black G. It's the insignia of Pz.Abt.115, 15th Panzergrenadier division who fought in Italy (Salerno and Cassino), Southern France and Germany :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Heinz 25th PzReg:

When will it be available?

Heinz<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fernando told me that he might release the mono-color, bi-color version soon and then release a tri-color version later. In fact, he had done his tri-color before the bi-color, but wasn't very happy with it.

Glad you like my mod. Thanks for your support.

I have sent the mod to Madmatt a couple of minutes ago. It includes the mono and bi-color versions, batch files to easily change between both versions and some optional divisional insignia.

Fernando, you may want to consider distributing the mod to other sites other than the CMHQ. Madmatt seems to be real busy with CM2 and other stuff so it takes him forever and a day to get the mods up on his page. CMHQ isn't updated as often as it used to be in the good, old days.