Please read this!

LOL! More than anything else, I'm enjoying the valuable use of rhetoric and waffle over organised debate on 76's part. I look forward to more wailing rubbish along the lines of "The world is so evil but I am not." Like to see HIM put a couple of asylum seekers up in his spare room for 18 months.

Greetings, Mother. Nice blouse.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer76:

As I know a lot of you don't read the General Forum, please go over there and read the

The Tampa - Australia a disgrace for the civilized world!

post. I think it's a very serious issue, and people should be aware of it.

Panzer<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here, pointlessly slandering the Australians on the basis of misinformation, unsupported personal opinions, and illogic? We did that in the Peng Challenge Thread weeks ago, lad, you're way late.

It was a right lark, they're a lovely group of swine, the Aussies. I did check out your little thread, though. Have to say our satirical abuse made more sense than your impassioned gibberish. And I'm a member of the left-wing lunatic fringe, mind, not one of your conservative types.

Still, I'm willing to bet there's a bit of a jolly sing-song going on aboard the Tampa right now, what?

Panzer, I know no one is particually agreeing with you in the topic you are referring too, but that dosnt mean its suitable to post off topic to another forum in an attempt to increase support.

We have asked people to keep off topic posts to the General Forum so people not interested in such items do not have to read them, so please, lets try and keep honour their wishes.

Dan

[ 08-30-2001: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]