CMHQ New CMMOS Section Now Online...Take Two....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something weird happened the first time I posted this, but anyway.

CMHQ has just gone live with an all new section dedicated to the CMMOS Utility and Mods which are configured to use it.

Right now you will find over 30 mods and the newest version of CMMOS.

So, get moving...

Madmatt

[ 09-26-2001: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

If you are talking about the set he released for CMMOS, go to CMHQ where you can download the CMMOS program and the 29 other CMMOS ready mods that are there. Read the directions that come with CMMOS. The program is self extracting so it's easy to install. To use Maximus' uniform mods you would just download the zip file, unzip it, and copy and paste all the bmp files to the CMBO folder like you would for any other mod. The only extra step is you have to paste the ruleset into the CMMOS program folder because his ruleset is not included in the basic CMMOS release. After you install CMMOS and read the read.me file you will understand.

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: Pvt. Ryan ]

Maximus asked me to forward this:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I have added some new uniforms to the set. Mainly a couple Scipio uniforms.

I'm also working on a RuleSet for Allied uniforms in the same matter. Using both Andrew's and Scipio's uniforms.

For those that aren't too crazy about Andrew's YELLOW US '44 uniforms, I have done some really cool repaints of both the regular US Army and the US Airborne. I have basically given them a Band of Brothers and Saving Pvt. Ryan look.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: Pvt. Ryan ]