Can you vote for Evil?

Yes you can! His Evilness, aka Rune, needs our help. You see, he wants to do a 'Rune's Würste' scenario pack containing the 10 most evil masterpieces avaliable.

And His Evilness needs your help. For how can what is truly evil understand what is evil to you mere mortals?

So start your voting, gerbils. I will tabulate results and send them on to His Evilness exactly one week from this moment (5:44:01 PM, EDT, 6.18.01).

WWB

[edited to correct German grammar]

[ 06-12-2001: Message edited by: wwb_99 ]

I suggest you look at the elevated roads the XXX Corp was forced to travel. They were single lane roads on top of an elevated dike to keep them dry from the lowlands. Sorry a historical terrain based on maps of the area didn't meet with your approval. smile.gif I even forwarded the maps I had gotten to another author to make some CC2 maps.

The idea here is to post your favorite rune scenarios and I will make a Rune Pak that will have the top ten scenarios. Vote early, vote often, and yes, it should be the plural of Würste

Rune

Rune

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TankDawg:

Hi,

I thought "Highway to Hell" was a big dog. Woof, woof!

(did you see the road some of the allied reinforcement tanks are placed on?- they could not move due to cliffs)

He makes great scenarios, but this was not one of them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see there is leakage from the Pool de Cess. I will try to tell you what this thread is for in terms even you can understand. I will try to use small words as not to confuse you.

This Place, vote for best rune battle.

For everyone else, vote for your favorite rune scenario, and I will post the top 10 in a rune pak. Soon I will post all 60 Rune Scenarios in one download. However, the top ten will also be avilable for those with a slow connection.

Rune

I can only recommend the ones I did not play. I lost all others. As Rune designs all scenarios in a way to make me lose them nobody else is entitled to vote anyway... :D

And to the PBEM opponents I did not reach via mail: My graphics card is broken. Your imminent destruction is postponed another few days. redface.gif

Ok. I will vote. To provide an example to the leaking cess and such.

1) Reut Canal: What kind of evil doth he create? The most cracked-out bridge crossing battle on record.

2) Tin Tanks: What kind of man would place your reinforcements like that?

So remeber to vote early and often.

WWB

oops, sorry.

I thought they were asking for your worst scenarios. read the subject to quickly. but what i meant about this was:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rune:

I suggest you look at the elevated roads the XXX Corp was forced to travel. They were single lane roads on top of an elevated dike to keep them dry from the lowlands.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SPOILER: The Churchills that come in as reinforcements are placed as such that they can not move - they are stuck on this Jagged Road that is too steep for them to move forward or backward. It is a bug. That is all i was trying to say.

All you do is place a marker, the computer actually places the units when they come in. Try it again, as I have had them on the side, but have always been able to move them.

Rune

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TankDawg:

oops, sorry.

I thought they were asking for your worst scenarios. read the subject to quickly. but what i meant about this was:

SPOILER: The Churchills that come in as reinforcements are placed as such that they can not move - they are stuck on this Jagged Road that is too steep for them to move forward or backward. It is a bug. That is all i was trying to say.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So only 3 people have actually played any of the 60 rune scenarios. I do admit that many who played them might be currently institutionalized, but there have to be more than 3 who have played and recovered. Right?

WWB

Ah, a chance to vote for the greatest masterpieces of his evilness. *thinks*

I do not have CM with me now, so names are from memory -- I hope I got them right and I seem to remember that these ones were Rune's.

I must admit that I have not played scenarios from the latest packs - tried to recover from CM addiction, but that proved quite impossible :rolleyes:

"Tin Tanks" was bloody and very nice.

"Snowmen" had a nice flavor of brutal knife fighting, as did "Foggy Bottom".

"Rumble in the rubble" -- boy, did that one hurt..

"Just another town" was a nailbiter right to the bitter end.

Topi

I will vote for the three i have played:

The Bridges of LeLuc

Tin Tanks

Snowmen

All are excellent, the first two both have a lot of shiny tanks that go boom and the last is a nasty close quarter battle in the snow.

ben.