Make that, Significant Others Often have problems with CM

Hmmmmm..... Don't suppose it would work so well with a "SO", but I have the perfect response for the married guys:

"There are a HELL of a lot worse 'hobbies' for a married man to have than playing computer wargames at home"

About the only thing they can come back with is "I don't care". Works pretty well.

How about this scenario:

"OK... it's now 11pm. I am either going to play Combat Mission for the next three hours, or come to bed and make wild and passionate love to you for the next three hours. What'll it be?"

"Umm... don't forget to protect your tanks with infantry support... nighty night!"

-Joshik

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chek:

It's 11pm,15 minutes of quick sex followed by 2 and 3/4 hours of non stop passionate CM playing.

OMG has my life come to this.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

15 minutes is quick????

OK, here's some pointers for ya.

1) Buy headphones, but only cover one ear at all times, preferably the ear facing away from the door, that way she/he will not see that you are being covert. (I recommend the noise cancellation coconuts made by Bose- noise/voice/complaint cancellation combined with great stereo sound).

2) With macs at least you can at any time hit escape to return to desktop. Remember to put an important looking document on the desktop, perhaps highlight a passage for full effect!

Thus with good reflexes, you can be balancing your checkbook whenever the she/he enters the room. OK, here are some pointers for ya.

1) Buy headphones, but only cover one ear at all times, preferably the ear facing away from the door, that way she/he will not see that you are being covert. (I recommend the noise cancellation coconuts made by Bose- noise/voice/complaint cancellation combined with great stereo sound).

2) With macs at least you can at any time hit escape to return to desktop. Remember to put an important looking document on the desktop, perhaps highlight a passage for full effect!

Thus with good reflexes, you can be balancing your checkbook whenever the she/he enters the room.