==) FAQ (== How to Take a Screenshot and Other Things

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

HerrOberst, who made his triumphant return just in time to say, "Pardon me, Seven of Nine, but..."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..."I would really, really love to assimilate you.

I have always found your Borg nanosensor package somewhat arrousing, and I have always longed to probe your..."

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cubbies Phan:

GBU bunker buster bomb or was it my Anthrax raygun. Hell I can't remember. But anyway, I like probing because it allows an outlet to get my rocks off becaused I'm a......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

schmuck. but that's ok, cause my rocks are all telepathic crystals that let you read...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by russellmz:

auto destruct, in case the sheep manage to...<hr></blockquote>

find their way out of Mace's bedroom. Can't have them going to the Enquirer, or the Star, or some other pitiful grocery store rag that would explode the story of Mace's debauchery with sheep, using headlines like...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

find their way out of Mace's bedroom. Can't have them going to the Enquirer, or the Star, or some other pitiful grocery store rag that would explode the story of Mace's debauchery with sheep, using headlines like...<hr></blockquote>

"FAQ GOES INTO HOLE IN SPACE TIME CONTINUOM", but then time reversed itself and people had to continue the story that started with the above message at the new FAQ here...