==) FAQ (== How to Take a Screenshot and Other Things

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

Why at this moment, rather than watching the FAQ like he should, he's probably off...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wondering where that little snot Phillies wandered off too. I think he challenged me to a game just before I left. I hope that his parents learn to take better care of him, or I'm sure that some day Phillies will end up wandering off and playing in...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Wondering where that little snot Phillies wandered off too. I think he challenged me to a game just before I left. I hope that his parents learn to take better care of him, or I'm sure that some day Phillies will end up wandering off and playing in...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...a game other than Combat Mission. "Say it ain't so", Fishy Von Fisherman groaned. "You changed your username again!"

"My Charlie Tuna blow-up doll will change your mind." "He and I will do the forbidden dance of..."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram's Ghost:

...a game other than Combat Mission. "Say it ain't so", Fishy Von Fisherman groaned. "You changed your username again!"

"My Charlie Tuna blow-up doll will change your mind." "He and I will do the forbidden dance of..."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"love while we run naked through the fields, clutching our MG's and . . ."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

"love while we run naked through the fields, clutching our MG's and . . ."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

rebuilding websites and trying to call out Phillies for a game. Should I try the Peng thread, or did he get commited to the asylum for the insane and...

rebuilding websites and trying to call out Phillies for a game. Should I try the Peng thread, or did he get commited to the asylum for the insane and...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...the well endowed? Perhaps if I put down my fish and remove my trenchcoat of terror, then he will resurface.

Salmons are fabulous friends for the repulsive and repugnant. Just the other day, my salmon side kick and I were cruising for...

Just the other day, my salmon side kick and I were cruising for...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...bruising, doing the rounds in the V8 Monaro and keeping an eye out for the chicks.

Unfortunately, we discovered that a car doesn't travel well on the deep sea, and we promptly...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

...bruising, doing the rounds in the V8 Monaro and keeping an eye out for the chicks.

Unfortunately, we discovered that a car doesn't travel well on the deep sea, and we promptly...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ditched the car and sputtered to the surface.

Much to their surprise, the story line switched to the third person narrative, and they found thenselves surrounded by an angry group of Islamic fervents in inflatable dingys.

"Hand over the fish, and you won't get hurt. We have been looking for this sacreligious scaly one for quite some time."

The fish sighed deeply. "Yes, my name is Salmon Rushdie. I have been living an underground life for many years and..."

The fish paused.

"it wasn't me that wrote that book. He wrote the book and made me pretend to be the author," yeled the fish, pointing a flipper at Gutshot. "He should be your real target. Take out your holy vengeance against him!"

All eyes moved to Gutshot, who looked at his former salmon friend with terror in his eyes.

The fish continued.

"Yes, he bids women to bare their faces, and drive cars, and wear short skirts, and play CM, and ..."

[ 08-29-2001: Message edited by: Herr Oberst ]

ditched the car and sputtered to the surface.

Much to their surprise, the story line switched to the third person narrative, and they found thenselves surrounded by an angry group of Islamic fervents in inflatable dingys.

"Hand over the fish, and you won't get hurt. We have been looking for this sacreligious scaly one for quite some time."

The fish sighed deeply. "Yes, my name is Salmon Rushdie. I have been living an underground life for many years and..."

The fish paused.

"it wasn't me that wrote that book. He wrote the book and made me pretend to be the author," yeled the fish, pointing a flipper at Gutshot. "He should be your real target. Take out your holy vengeance against him!"

All eyes moved to Gutshot, who looked at his former salmon friend with terror in his eyes.

The fish continued.

"Yes, he bids women to bare their faces, and drive cars, and wear short skirts, and play CM, and ..."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...IIRC Phillies bid his farewell to CM last month (got bored, I guess). We can expect to see him back when CMBB is released, or possibly...

[ 08-29-2001: Message edited by: Mannheim Tanker ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

...IIRC Phillies bid his farewell to CM last month (got bored, I guess). We can expect to see him back when CMBB is released, or possibly...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...appear as Hiram's ghost.

In fact, this man has had so many nickname changes one suspects he is hiding out from the...

...appear as Hiram's ghost.

In fact, this man has had so many nickname changes one suspects he is hiding out from the...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...solitary and only...

[bumper notice: from now on i am going to try and make bumps without the letter "e" to see how hard it is]

...one who would really know how to...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

keep the FAQ from falling onto the second page of the Forum (no, not that kind of Forum, filled with highly unbelievable stories of er, um, antics), the CM forum ya gits!

Why when I was younger, we used to keep the FAQ from falling onto the second page by...

keep the FAQ from falling onto the second page of the Forum (no, not that kind of Forum, filled with highly unbelievable stories of er, um, antics), the CM forum ya gits!

Why when I was younger, we used to keep the FAQ from falling onto the second page by...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

picking up a hammer and waking the guy next to us with a sharp rap to the noggin.

"Hey, it's your turn to bump the FAQ," and for a little emphasis, a drubbing on the toes would often help move things along.

I assume that ol' Gutshot is making merry in his college town, and trying to scrub several months of fish smell off himself, in an attempt to make himself more attractive to the opposite sex. It wouldn't do to have him walking around smelling like last nights...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by russellmz:

[editor's note: not one "e" in the following]

..salmon royal funk. but would girls push a not old, happy hobby out? this hobby is CM. not to say that this is a holy hobby focusing his chi at...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

making his posts even less comprehensible than usual. After a long day of updating The Last Defense, Gustav stepped into the cesspool for the first time and challenged Mace to a game. Lets see if he accepts the challenge or if he's too...

Lets see if he accepts the challenge or if he's too...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...err, where'd he go?

Meanwhile, somewhere in Australia was a man wearing a chicken out-fit and pretending to lay eggs.

Hiding out after responding in his official position (besides standing behind sheep) as mighty MBT KinnnNNNnnnigit to these veiled threats from the mighty fish hunter extraordinaire, the man of a thousand....

[ 09-01-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

...err, where'd he go?

Meanwhile, somewhere in Australia was a man wearing a chicken out-fit and pretending to lay eggs.

Hiding out after responding in his official position (besides standing behind sheep) as mighty MBT KinnnNNNnnnigit to these veiled threats from the mighty fish hunter extraordinaire, the man of a thousand....

[ 09-01-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

excuses was taunted a second time. His response the first time was some drivel about being a mighty kinnigit, which I think means someone who...

...cannot know any man's outstanding thing: you know, that thing that...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is out standing in the rain, wondering how he might become dry...

Oh, the poor SSN, bewildered by the complexities of the Pool, and the tenents of the challenge.

How he longs for simpler days, where he could just watch his cables and keep the net lines from getting tangled. Oh, longing for simpler days, where his chief worry was wondering whether he remembered to wear his "raincoat" the last time they were in port, whether the fish he "caught" carried communicable diseases, or whether...

...the salmon would once again scorn and reject his cheap pick up lines, which included...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Say baybee, love your scales... Swim by here often? I was just out trolling, er fishing, no wait. I was just out looking for something that smelled fishy, you know like russelmz's...

"Say baybee, love your scales... Swim by here often? I was just out trolling, er fishing, no wait. I was just out looking for something that smelled fishy, you know like russelmz's...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...missing "l". always with a missing "l". not that this guy's hair pulling about this faux pa (Fai pa?) is making an odor. just making an odor that cannot...

...missing "l". always with a missing "l". not that this guy's hair pulling about this faux pa (Fai pa?) is making an odor. just making an odor that cannot...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

be mistaken. Yup, definitely the smell, er stench of russelllmz's french. Perhaps a few lessons from Pushbroom would let russelllmz know that the correct spelling is "faux pas" or "false step", or maybe a few more QB's where he plays using french troops, or even better, green french troops (for better historical accuracy). Then, mr. russelllmz might (to get this thread back on line) be able to command those troops so that they behaved like Gustav 109 going back to class ("Au secours!!! Au secours!!!") or Mace getting caught with a little veal in the back seat of his car ("Merde! Zut alors!"), or MrSpkr...

be mistaken. Yup, definitely the smell, er stench of russelllmz's french. Perhaps a few lessons from Pushbroom would let russelllmz know that the correct spelling is "faux pas" or "false step", or maybe a few more QB's where he plays using french troops, or even better, green french troops (for better historical accuracy). Then, mr. russelllmz might (to get this thread back on line) be able to command those troops so that they behaved like Gustav 109 going back to class ("Au secours!!! Au secours!!!") or Mace getting caught with a little veal in the back seat of his car ("Merde! Zut alors!"), or MrSpkr...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who speaks English, unlike Hair O'Burps, who was doing his best to confuse the FAQrs by speaking in a language similar to...

who speaks English, unlike Hair O'Burps, who was doing his best to confuse the FAQrs by speaking in a language similar to...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...Panzerman's version of English but with lcm1947's quantity of memory cells similar to...