High Res Train Track Mod - Final

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Amidst_Void:

Somebody please direct me to some NON-ORIGINAL BMP road textures, mine look horrible and I really haven't stumbled accross any raod textures to date!

<hr></blockquote>

Try mine, they're on my old ISP's site. Unable to access the site for updates. (not that I have any)

Puds Bits and Pieces

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gyrene:

Pud, I'd agree with you on the overall darkness of the Mod, but from the previous feedback here and from pictures that seems to be the way of European ballast - dark and reddish.

<hr></blockquote>

No worries. Still excellent! I just upped the brightnees by 15 and contrast by 20 and they fit in with my other terrain. I find I have to lighten many mods ;)

[ 11-11-2001: Message edited by: Pud ]</p>

Quick question regarding the railway track mod. Has anyone else had problems with the lo-res mods? I installed this particular version of Gyrene's mods & all I get now is one solid slab of white nothingness where the tracks should be. The rest of the screen is fine except these great big white blocks where the tracks once were.

My system is a Pentium 500 with a Voodoo 3/2000 video card. I know that the Voodoo card has had its problems in the past with all over white-out but since installing later drivers I have never had any of these sorts of problems re-occur. Could it be incompatibility with Mac converted mods perhaps?

Regards

Jim R.

KR, if the 512x512 version is working I don't see why the 256x256 version wouldn't work, they are both save the same way (Other than the size) from the same Photoshop file.

Please try the lighter Lo-res version found in another topic I just posted, and let me know if they work.

Gyrene

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gyrene:

KR

Please try the lighter Lo-res version found in another topic I just posted, and let me know if they work.

Gyrene<hr></blockquote>

O.K. I'll try the lighter version once your site is able to take more uploads. At the moment it's at its limit. In the meantime, thanks for your efforts.

Regards

Jim R.