CMC players and anyone intrested I have a few questions for you.

Guest Rob/1

For those of you who are new to CM the CMC stands of Combat Mission Campiagn.

1) Do you want characters?

2) If so what type made up or historical?

Thats all for now. If your not part of the Campaign Hay it dosn't matter CMC3 starts in June! This no Joke please anwser.I have also updated CMC HQ so head over.

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 01-03-2001).]

Oh and by the way have just read the new rules in the registor section(They seem to have changed in the time between now and when I registored) I leard something I wont say anthing not nice again becease if you realy read it the agrement says no flaming or opinanted topics?

This is a Quote from the argemet made between BTS and us.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>1.No Flaming and/or Baiting. If you have a strong opinion, that is fine. But express it in such a way that is

non-abusive and not emotionally charged. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We like to think our gamers are mature, rational people. Please

help us keep this opinion of you!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 01-02-2001).]

Boy Rob, suggesting that the folks in the Peng Thread should be banned from the forum sure is a good way to start off your new no-flaming, non-opinionated kick. Well done.

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

Ok they seem to do it alot I needed a eggsample other then my self that would just be dum

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 01-02-2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rob/1:

For those of you who are new to CM the CMC stands of Combat Mission Campiagn.

1) Do you want charitors?

2) If so what type made up or historical?

Thats all for now. If your not part of the Campaign Hay it dosn't matter CMC3 starts in June!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. Charity is an awesome idea. I guess people who give to charity are charitors?

2. Historical charity and philanthropic endevors have always interested me. Give to the needy.

This is humor, Rob/1. Nothing more.

Have a nice day.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Ok Its something I am running. Its a grounp of battles put together , there are teams as in allied and axis. Thats about it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rob/1:

Come you CMC2 where are you!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's better than no one responds. Less changing of the maps that way. btw. I've got the 4th one done.

------------------

No bastard has ever won a war by dying for his country. They won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

Will the Allies be introducing a new weapon? A fully tracked spell checker... make it the M6A2 with HVSS (high-velocity speed speller). Of course, the Brits will want to name it something of their own creation, so they will call it the Webster IIA.

Send a platoon to Rob1

------------------

Capt. Byron Crank, US Army