Replacing the mouse when playing CM or CM2 for that matter

Sounds like we need a new sound mod for a wounded GI...

Ow! My wrist, my wrist!

On the serious side, the biggest thing is to find a pointing device that fits/supports your hands comfortably.

The new laser Explorer mouse is the first one that actually supports my hand (I can do an octave + 2 keys on the piano with one hand), and there's a version that uses a trackball for your thumb, supports your hand wonferfully, and minimizes the movement necessary (works great on airplanes too).

It may take some practice, but try switching your mouse from the right to the left hand every few days. Sorta spread the load a bit. And the hardest advice to do... Try taking a break for a week.

I work in front of the ocmputer, I play in front of the computer, judging by the stains on my keyboard I even eat in front of the computer! I don't know which body part I've messed up most in the process- the wrists, the lower back, or the gluteus maximus. welcome to modern life.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

If the track ball doesn't work for you, try a Wacom tablet. They work quite well for CM<hr></blockquote>

Those tablet/pen combos are fantastic. I worked at a horrible company that used evil production software that gave the entire staff RSI. But they issued Wacom tablets and gave us posture lessons and so on, and it really helped. Those tablets are a godsend.