That TIme of year again: Updating the CMBB FAQ

Over the next couple of days I will re-vamp the CMBB FAQ, putting all the latest (though slim) information in, so if anyone would be so kind as to post any tidbits of info in this message, I'd be much obliged.

Perhaps if you come across a nugget of gold, copy the link and put a message in here, that would be great.

As for you, Wolfe, my most intrepid investigator, could you please repost your last message from the old CM2 FAQ in here for me? Thaanx!

Wow! Great links guys...

You are doing a great service. I check this board almost daily, and I had missed about half of those details.

Can you get a link up about an infantry "hunt" command? I remember hearing it was in, but havent seen anything on it in awhile...

There was a hint in a post I made where I asked whether the 'light armor?' picture should differentiate between wheeled and tracked vehicles (eg greyhound and halftrack) that this would be picked up on and altered for CMBB.

Hardly earth-shattering, but I hope someone finds it useful.

Can't find the link at the moment.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Soddball:

There was a hint in a post I made<hr></blockquote>

A hint? You ain't kidding. Would someone care to translate "Hmmmm...." from Madmatt-ese into English? Much obliged.

BTW, what Pvt. Ryan said is correct; the only thing that's "wrong" with the ID is the unknown vehicle is shown as a HT rather than a truck or jeep model. The sound and text ID (Truck?) are correct. So it may not take much to fix. smile.gif

And about top hits on vehicles: Hull Down - is it worth it?

- Chris

I agree - my 'beef' was that if I'm playing as either side and I detect 'light armour' I'd like to know if it's a halftrack or a wheeled vehicle, because that can alter strategy significantly. I think it's not unreasonable to know, because they should sound different. I thought tracks sounded clanky (technical term, I know ;) )