Peng, Your Challenge Necessitates Gamey Manouvrouvrevoouvring!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Originally posted by mensch:

Much rambling about Small-harmles-Russian-spy-boys™ that made little to no sense

Dude, you been sniffin' the fumes?

no fumes my boy!!! Brownies!! i just baked them.. in HOLLAND!!

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 03-19-2001).]

Originally posted by Lorak:

ahh,

I have no tome updates...that I know of.

Gaaaah! Why do you do this to ME every time I give you an update!!!

Did you record my crushing defeat over JD that I posted on page ONE!

You addle brained goat! If you would quit for one second stuffing that gibbon ass face of yours with Waffles and painfully tear your ass free of that Waffle House booth and read the freakin' pool posts once and a while this kind of crap won't happen!

Now kindly, RECORD MY FRIGGEN WIN!

Thanks,

Jeff

Game update time:

Crawdad: This battle is beginning to resemble a weird crossbreeding of a heavy metal version of Death Race 2000 mated to a wild west roundup. There are armor tracks crisscrossing the board in my attempts to keep up with Crawdad's fleeing Frenchies, while herding them to the edge of the map, where I hope to force all the remaining walking wounded to jump into pixel oblivion rather than get ground up by my armor.

Barbarella: I owe a turn. Gamey bastard that he is, he waited until my troops were tired out from climbing Mount Everest to get up to his position on my right flank. The small town in the middle of the map is a playground for artillery, and a generally nasty place to be. On the left, I did manage to rush a Mortar carrier and take it out. Two more HTs down, and I can begin to turn his right side.

Titan: He doesn't post in here, but I will revile him just the same. Gamey little New Zealander that he is, sent me a horiffic little setup composed of such troops as I would not give to a blink, deaf beggar. Ostensibly selected by the AI, I would not expect troops selected like this unless Charles programmed a portion of the AI while overdosed on bad mexican food and choclate Ex-Lax brownies. Their aggregate fighting power shows that their idea of a meeting engagement goes something like "Howdy ma'am. Pleased to meet you."

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

[This message has been edited by Herr Oberst (edited 03-19-2001).]

I point-blank REFUSE to support YET ANOTHER boring geography Peng thread. The concept was well and truely dead by the Peng in Paradise phase.

Please PLEASE do something more original! I liked this thread Hamsters, well done.

Mensch! Your time in Germany has robbed you of your creativity as well as your Sanity. This very much explains the rest of Germany too.

I shall mourn it's passing and may or may not return.

PeterNZ

[This message has been edited by PeterNZer (edited 03-19-2001).]