COMBAT MISSIONS: The Mod List - 127Kb's Of Pure Mod Heaven!.

Guest Rex_Bellator

THE MOD LIST ON THIS SITE IS THE FIRST AND LAST PLACE TO GO!

Aaah stop shouting already, fantastic site and I would guess 90% of available mods are listed here. Great work Manx & co. biggrin.gif

YOU is my friend!!! I like things that make other things easy to do and this is going to be very useful and helpful. Many thanks. YOU DA MAN!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif See the smiles - means I'm very very happy today thanks to your hard work.

Manx, your list rules!!

Has anyone considered a mod rating system? Kinda like the one for scenarios with 1 to 5 stars or whatever. Manx maybe you could add something like that to your mod list. A "Rate This Mod" button. True modsluts like myself will probably download and check out just about every mod there is anyway, but maybe the newer players would appreciate something like this. Then again, maybe the mod artists would not. At any rate, there's getting to be so many mods. By the time CM2 is released there's going to be hundreds of them, and then, presumably, there will be a gazillion new ones for that as well. Obviously there would be lots of subjectivity in any rating system, but I would encourage you or someone else to give it a try. I simply do not have the time or the html skills to do this. Any (constructive, non-abusive) ideas anyone?

------------------

Later, Dave

Well, to try and inject a little suggestion into this message of HIGH PRAISE.

I noticed that many of the links just direct you to the main page of wherever site the mod is hosted. It would be very helpful to link directly to the page that features the mod. I DO understand however, that fixing this would be labour intensive, and maybe not feasible, but man, trying to find that Lynx on the CM Outpost was damn near IMPOSSIBLE!

Magnus - Sure you can...thanks

Panzer Leader - I will look into taking the links as close to the downloads as possible but obviously i won't be linking to the files directly unless there is no other alternative.

BTW - Just made some modifications to the list. You should now find it easier to find your way around it. Let me know if it helps.

------------------

Manx - COMBAT MISSIONS

Resources for Big Time Softwares "COMBAT MISSION"

Just took a peek at the new nav. bars. Much, much more handy for meaningful modslutting ventures (mmm... mmmmm... must have Allied AT guns.. ohhh...)as well as the everpresent 'just got home from work and need a beer and mod to ease your achin' back' surf (latest additions). Of course I'll probably still occasionally engage in the slow, enjoyable 'channel surfing' fashion of hunting, the now comfortable search employed by all modwhores.

------------------

Clubfoot.

melton1911@aol.com

Do it in the desert at www.dfdr.net

[This message has been edited by Clubfoot (edited 03-28-2001).]