-- F A Q -- How to take a screenshot & more!

Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

"And look at The Commisair there, choking to death. I really should help him, but I only know how to do CPR on sheep. Now why is Gunnergoz sending me 10 million mods? I don't really...

...have a need for more than 30 high-res grass textures. Although, that rye-grass mod for northern Belgium looks like a real peach. Perhaps he could add a bit more vermillion to it to bring out the earthiness of Flanders. CM would be a much better experience if these goofballs would pay attention to details like this when they're making their mods. Amateurs! Next thing you know...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...someone will leave the sprayer-hole cap off their mod for the KitchenSink Ausf. D. Everyone knows that all models of the KSk were made to accept a dish sprayer, but it wasn't installed on any except for the C and the Ü versions. The version with the In-Sink-erator was especially vicious-troops under attack by this would...

[This message has been edited by chrisl (edited 03-04-2001).]

Originally posted by chrisl:

...someone will leave the sprayer-hole cap off their mod for the KitchenSink Ausf. D. Everyone knows that all models of the KSk were made to accept a dish sprayer, but it wasn't installed on any except for the C and the Ü versions. The version with the In-Sink-erator was especially vicious-troops under attack by this would...

[This message has been edited by chrisl (edited 03-04-2001).]

...would throw up violently at my recycled jokes! Ugh! How - how could I have repeated the bloody kitchin-sink joke for the gazilionth time?! Damn me and my eternal foolishness! And so, in his self-disgust, chrisl...

Originally posted by The Commissar:

And so, in his self-disgust, chrisl...

Failed to kill you when he had the...

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

...bark shredder rented for the weekend, and had to come up with a better way. Hmmm, he thought, "What if we drag him into the cesspool. Meeks would..."

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

...bark shredder rented for the weekend, and had to come up with a better way. Hmmm, he thought, "What if we drag him into the cesspool. Meeks would..."

"...nibble on his ankles until his rotten teeth fell out, that wanker! Blah blah blah, I dont even know why Im typing. Its almost 9pm, and Mother hates it when I stay out late. Off I go to fairy land."

"Oh gosh, I tried to come up with something good, I really did! N-n-no! Not that! The sort of punishment is not fit for me!!", chrisl cried, upon seeing what Mace was slowly removing from his pantalons...

[This message has been edited by The Commissar (edited 03-04-2001).]

"Pantalons?" said chrisl, "Pantalons?! Oh, well, at least he's covered up down there, unlike Donald duck". But then Mace continued to remove the ominous...

...thread from halfway down the second page (again!).

"Are you men mad? What have you been doing? Sleeping all night I presume. For that I shall have you...

Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

...thread from halfway down the second page (again!).

"Are you men mad? What have you been doing? Sleeping all night I presume. For that I shall have you...

...get gerbils let loose inside your

pantalons!

Except for chrisl, who is apparently too good for pantalons. So we'll just get the gerbils to chew on his exposed...

[This message has been edited by The Commissar (edited 03-05-2001).]

[This message has been edited by The Commissar (edited 03-05-2001).]

Those little chocolate sprinkles you shake on...

------------------

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

[This message has been edited by 109 Gustav (edited 03-05-2001).]

Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Those little chocolate sprinkles you shake on...

...Armoured vehicles of the GrossDuetschland Panzer Division.

The GD Division was experimenting with new camoflage schemes for the OstFront, and other innovative schemes made use of....

Originally posted by Mace:

...Armoured vehicles of the GrossDuetschland Panzer Division.

The GD Division was experimenting with new camoflage schemes for the OstFront, and other their other innovative schemes made use of....

...Sheep refugees. "Get us out of Australia, they cried. We just heard a zipper, so we know Mace is going to...

------------------

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

Rucsh on over and open his duffel bag.

"woot?" Mace asked, as he unzipped his duffel bag and pulled out a.....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

Rucsh on over and open his duffel bag.

"woot?" Mace asked, as he unzipped his duffel bag and pulled out a.....

SS Hamstertruppen that clawed and scratched his way up Gustov's....

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

"I do what I likes, and I likes what I do."--Darrell Hammond (portraying Bill Clinton), SNL

Originally posted by The Commissar:

...9 inch...

....masochistic vole, who enjoyed the cruel attentions of the SS uberhamster!

"More! I want more!!!" cried the vole, as the uberhamster prepared the cat-o-nine tails, the whipped cream, and the flock of sheep for a night's duration of passion and ecstacy!

Suddenly, there was an interjection from none other than....

Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

...was growing increasingly concerned with some people's constant fixation with sexual gratification through relations with livestock wink.gif. The penguin reached into his pocket and...

pulled out a Kangaroo that was wearing a pair of boxing gloves that were aimed at chrisl's...

------------------

"I do what I likes, and I likes what I do."--Darrell Hammond (portraying Bill Clinton), SNL

Originally posted by Maximus:

pulled out a Kangaroo that was wearing a pair of boxing gloves that were aimed at chrisl's...

Family Jewels, but luckily chrisl side-steped and the Kangaroo's punch landed on...

------------------