Which is most Dangerous?

The little "snot" on the right looks the most dangerous. tongue.gif

------------------

"Live by the sword, live a good LOOONG life!"--Minsc, BGII

"Boo points, I punch."--Minsc, BGII

"Buttkicking for goodness!"--Minsc, BGII

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot.

You know, you guys shouldn't be talking like that in front of the children.

By the way -it's the one with the stuffed sheep you gotta watch out for.

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)

Originally posted by Warren Peace:

FIREFLY.JPEG

Which of the three objects above is the fiercest? Parents may have different answers then non parents!

If you mean which one is the most dangerous to ride in, I think it has got to be the M4A1(76) with that damn bolted nose, those things are death traps.

Guest Napoleon1944

"Daddy, why are all these things white?"

A lot of people leave APG thinking they were painted like this!

------------------

The only enemy I fear is nature.

-Napoleon

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I thought Fireflies deleted the BMG in order to increase ammo storage. Is this a true Firefly, or a Firefly turret mated to a Sherman body?

maybe it's an M4/76 (not sure of it's designation)? hard to tell without seeing the back of the turret...

I'll put my money on that little pecker on the left!.. here are some stats on that model.

type: Widdle Girl

Armour: stuffed toy hamster? (it could be a real one who knows)

speed: anywhere from "bolted to the ground if she does not get what she wants" to "light speed when you say its bed time"

armement: varries from scratching, kicking, throwing, screaming and biting

Armement stats

<center>

<table border="0" cellPadding="5" cellSpacing="0" width="440"><tr><td bgColor="#dadada" width="100"></td><td width="100" align="center" bgColor="#dadada"><font size="2">0 - 1m</font></td><td align="center" bgColor="#dadada" width="100"><font size="2">2 - 5m</font></td><td width="100" align="center" bgColor="#dadada"><font size="2">5 - 100m</font></td></tr><tr><td align="center" vAlign="top" width="100"><font size="2">Scratch</font></td><td width="100" align="center"><font size="2">minor skin damage*

</font><font size="2">bleeding**</font></td><td align="center" width="100"><font size="2">n/a</font></td><td width="100" align="center"><font size="2">n/a</font></td></tr><tr><td align="center" vAlign="top" bgColor="#dadada" width="100"><font size="2">Kick</font></td><td width="100" align="center" vAlign="top" bgColor="#dadada"><font size="2">dark blue bruse*

</font><font size="2">internal bleeding plus d.b. bruse**</font></td><td align="center" vAlign="top" bgColor="#dadada" width="100"><font size="2">n/a</font></td><td width="100" align="center" vAlign="top" bgColor="#dadada"><font size="2">n/a</font></td></tr><tr><td align="center" vAlign="top" width="100"><font size="2">Throw</font></td><td width="100" align="center" vAlign="top"><font size="2">anoying but no other effect</font></td><td align="center" vAlign="top" width="100"><font size="2">anoying but no other effect</font></td><td width="100" align="center" vAlign="top"><font size="2">anoying but no other effect</font></td></tr><tr><td align="center" vAlign="top" bgColor="#dadada" width="100"><font size="2">Scream</font></td><td width="100" align="center" vAlign="top" bgColor="#dadada"><font size="2">perm. Deaf</font></td><td align="center" vAlign="top" bgColor="#dadada" width="100"><font size="2">10min Deaf</font></td><td width="100" align="center" vAlign="top" bgColor="#dadada"><font size="2">Stun Effect</font></td></tr><tr><td align="center" vAlign="top" width="100"><font size="2">Biting</font></td><td width="100" align="center" vAlign="top"><font size="2">teethmarks*

</font><font size="2">teethmarks and blood (yours)**</font></td><td align="center" vAlign="top" width="100"><font size="2">n/a</font></td><td width="100" align="center" vAlign="top"><font size="2">n/a</font></td></tr></table>

<table border="0" cellPadding="5" cellSpacing="0" width="440"><tr><td bgColor="#ededed"><font size="2"> known fact girls can't throw so its the least used attack from this model.</font></td></tr></table>

<table border="0" cellPadding="5" cellSpacing="0" width="440"><tr><td bgColor="#ededed"><font size="2">* 30º frontal</font></td><td bgColor="#ededed"><font size="2">**15º frontal</font></td></tr></table>

</center>

---------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 01-24-2001).]

The right answer is the one with the stuffed sheep is the most dangerous. Much more of a temper then her big brother. However, he loves to play CM and knows quite abit about which tank is better BTW Ben is 5 and Rebecca is 3.

In response to Napoleon44 comments, Rebecca was quite fascinated by the white tanks. She kept saying "There's another white one". Why are they painted white?

BTW the sign in front said it was a Firefly, but that hull mounted MG hole makes me wonder. I wonder if they simply left the hole in even though there was no gun?

Mensch, your post was great.

Kitty, they are cute, but they can be dangerous. Just ask my wife! However, if you want one of your own I think there are plenty of potential partners on this BBS smile.gif.

Warren

I thought as much, Warren. Boys are generally more difficult, but that little girl looks like she's been possessed by s.t. mean.

biggrin.gif

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

Originally posted by Stuka:

Cluck, Cluck , Cluck,Cluck,Cluck

I want kids now! =( <looking around, spies Stuka, grabs his hand> Come on, Stuka! I need your help with this!!

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Originally posted by Kitty:

I want kids now! =( <looking around, spies Stuka, grabs his hand> Come on, Stuka! I need your help with this!!

Kitty

Stuka could always mail you the proper materials in a temperature controlled bottle. Of course if instead he milked a hamster.......

(Sorry K. Sorry, please don't scratch!)

Originally posted by mensch:

known fact girls can't throw so its the least used attack from this model

Ha! Methinks you probably didn't watch any of the Olympic softball games then and have never had an argument with your wife while she was standing near an iron. ;)

Kitty

------------------

Hamsters at War!

Chicks With Tanks

Lorak's FTX

"I'd rather the Bees than your Mask of Shame." - Stuka

The True Blue Aussie Slang Source

The Unofficial Vic Bitter Website

Hey, don't I get a prize or somefink for guessing right first?

------------------

"I'm the Quarterback. I make the plays. You back the plays I make." -Harvey Keitel to his adopted son in the movie "Dusk til Dawn" (about 3 hours before they're both ripped apart and eaten alive by vampires)

Originally posted by Kitty:

I want kids now! =( {looking around, spies Stuka, grabs his hand} Come on, Stuka! I need your help with this!!

Kitty, I think Stuka's gonna be busy for a while, so you might want to try elsewhere.

For a quick and easy solution, take one of mine. My youngest is about to start the "Terrible Twos"; you're more than welcome to her biggrin.gif.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

Obligatory Grog Post....

The tank in the photo is a Sherman IIIC (M4A2) which underwent trials at Aberdeen in WW2. The project was not followed up and the vehicle remained.

They would not have gone to the trouble of welding an armoured plug over the MG port on a trials vehicle.

------------------

When it's my turn to march up to Glory,

I'm gonna have one HELL of a story...