Yes, most of us noticed it immediately after the Great Forum Drought of 2001 was abated by incredible force of will by the Gnomes of the Board tm, as we scurried around looking in all the new cupboards and what not. In fact I posted the same lame info not long after... Umm about that search function.... :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Abbott:

You know I ran a search with the key words "Do a search' last week and only got back 200 entries. It makes me think the search function is limited to 200 entries only or something is broken. Fix or somefink! ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it was always like that i think...

the search is at least five times slower than the old one...i dislike...and the search by member number...apparently they want you to use as much server time as possible to get your info...sux

I can't help it, sorry Shadow.

Whenever I read a topic with the key words " don't read", "please ignore" or "top secret" I have to take a look.

It's like when someone tells you to walk across a room and don't think of the pink elephant.

The mere existence of this restricted forum is driving me mad. Damn, I'm sooo curious ;)