PENG I TAKE YOUR CHALLENGE TO THE INSANE ASYLUM…

Well lock me up and give me a good dose of those relaxing drugs.. the pool was locked up. HA! foo! you think you can kill the cesspool?? well I shake my hand at you if it were not for this straightjacket... well I'm off to bounce of some of those padded walls they so kindly gave me... DOCTOR, DOCTOR I'm not feeling so good quick my inner croda is nawing its way out! *gasp, choke*

well thats a fine trick.... I know everyone hates me.. but this draws the camels back out of the hay stack!!! you gits you can all play in your sandbox! I'm taking Lisa McGuyer to the back of the school house and play Doctor... keep your sandbox.. beside I heard Kitty was using it since I am still holding her Litterbox as ransom.

The one thing I most enjoy is getting the last post in before it gets locked down, but then again I have no life!

btw people, don't worry about Mensch, he is quite harmless.....providing we keep him locked up, strapped up, and pumped up (with tranquilisers)

Mace

mensch said:

Well lock me up and give me a good dose of those relaxing drugs.. the pool was locked up.

This is starting to annoy me. Why do the current, pale shadows of the Peng thread keep getting locked after a mere 100-200 posts? I mean, that only takes 24 hours or so, making it hard to keep track of what's going on and leading to schysms.

But never fear, Munched my old droogie. With or without the Pool, your suffering shall not end. Yesterday, Gerbiltoy conjured me up to create a battle for you 2 pederasts. I accepted the virginal nutria souls he offered, undertook this task, completed it, and laid the resulting Hell-born abomination upon his workbench per the contract. However, Gerbiltoy has failed to acknowledge my work, so I will now deliver it to you, that I may return to my Lake of Boiling Blood and plot revenge on Gerbiltoy.

------------------

-Bullethead

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there is bacteria.

*** PUBLIC SERVICE NOTICE ***

This is not the Cesspool. This is a pretender. Kindly relocate yourselves here so that this thread will disappear without the Authorities having to lock it up. In fact, the server problems are probably due to the weight of padlocks, so let's not necessitate more of them.

------------------

where's the BAR? – ColonelSquirrel

Where's the Bar? This is the most important and critical question I've ever seen on a thread – Rex_Bellator

[This message has been edited by David Aitken (edited 03-10-2001).]

Bulletbutt, gerbillad may decline this one too if he finds the field does not fancy his liking.. the git.. har har har... and divid Arkon you kann come here close and untie me so I can slap you silly.. this is a original peng thread cuz of many things..

One I am here

two it has CHALLENGE in it

three Mace made a grubby appearence

only thing that is missing is Peng and that loud mouth nitt Seanachopoo

back to electrical therapy. =)

Originally posted by mensch:

Dread Bullethead, Master of Madness, I am not worthy of this magnificently Evil scenario you have created. Blood and souls for Bullethead! All worship at your feet. Except gerbillad may decline this one too if he finds the field does not fancy his liking.. the git.. har har har...

This is the same scenario I sent Gerbiltoy. He just has not mentioned receiving it. Therefore, he cedes the initiative to you. And BTW, I'm sure he'll like it. I named the various landmarks after his favorite forms of entertainment.

------------------

-Bullethead

In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is strength, in water there is bacteria.

Originally posted by mensch:

only thing that is missing is Peng and that loud mouth nitt Seanachopoo

B]

But then again do we really want them here?

------------------

Work is the curse of the drinking class.

I have nothing else to say. Ya, quote that you rat bastards.

-Meeks