Don't mean to be anal but....

Can't they make it so that the forum takes up the whole screen rather than having the entire top and left side chopped off? This is the only forum that I'm on that does this and it's very annoying. It's hard to see screenshots. I know I can just open the frame in a new window but that's a real pain in the bum. Please change it!. Other than that I'm glad that the forum has finally been updated-welcome to the 21st century Battlefront!! ;)

Also I posted this so I could see how much seniority I had over everyone else

Muhahahha smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Canuck:

Can't they make it so that the forum takes up the whole screen rather than having the entire top and left side chopped off? This is the only forum that I'm on that does this and it's very annoying. It's hard to see screenshots. I know I can just open the frame in a new window but that's a real pain in the bum. Please change it!.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just right click in the part of the window that holds the forum area in and a menu pops up. Chose the item "Open Frame In New Window". Viola! The Frame takes up the whole screen. Then Bookmark this address, and there you have it. Everytime you click on this bookmark, you get the Forum filling the whole screen. At least Netscape lets me do this. IE should too.

Capt. Vance Astrovich