New Archive Forums Created

You will notice that posts from 1999 and 2000 from this forum have now been archived. It is hoped that this will help overall speed and stability of the forum.

Note: You can not post new messages or reply in the Archive forums and all topics there are being listed in alphabetical order for ease of searching. If there is need, I can revert to date sorting.

Madmatt

Thankfully all I had to do was change the forum number for my links to specific posts; the message number is the same. smile.gif

But the search function doesn't seem to work for those forums. I searched for the word Challenger and my member number (643) which should find this post, but comes up with nothing:

British Armor Questions

Tried searching both the archive and the regular CM forums, but couldn't find it. Search is really fast, but unfortunately it doesn't find anything in there. smile.gif

BTW Matt, while I've got your attention. Was playing the Carentan Op last evening and had a tank become "immobile" at the very end of a turn due to arty bombardment (very last few rounds that were falling got it). And then the turn ended. I was surprised when the inf unit riding on the back didn't get down at the end of the turn even though the tank was now immobile. I noticed between turns the tank still held its last movement order (fast move down a road) even though it also showed it as "immobile". I left it like that and after I hit Go, the "immobile" tank finished its previous movement order! It stopped where it was previously supposed to, the inf got off, went to their destination, and the tank was then properly immobile for the rest of the game. Don't know if you've seen this odd little bug before.

Thanks.

- Chris