I dare anyone to top this shot

This has to be the worlds best Schreck shot ever. American Stuart is moving a full speed down a road at a right angle to my Schreck which is 113m away, the Schrek fires, the rocket goes straight through the middle of a building that is between them and knocks the Stuart out. I could not believe it, I assume they must have left the front door open? I have pictures but I don't know how to put them in the msg.

The BEST shot ever. I had a Volksgrenadier squad throw a grenade at a US 44 Rifle squad, it misses, bounces off the armour of a Halftrack, lands in the turret of a Jumbo Sherman, it explodes killing the squad that was riding on it as well.

If only I was typing on a magic computer where everything I type actually happens in CM!! biggrin.gif

One of those new "smart" schreks. You can set the delayed timing so it slowly follows the target back to the refueling area. I believe the nomenclature is BH3. Bluthund, mark 3.

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 01-19-2001).]

Ha Ha, who can top that? And he was moving at top speed, He He He, I was playing my Dad and boy was he pissed. Here was the situation:

"Hey Alfred, watch this, the rocket will go in the back window and out the front door and boom, hit that Stuart going 35 MPH"

"No way Adolph, I'll bet you my next months pay you will never make it."

"Your on!"

I love this game smile.gif

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

I think those are Magua's buildings.

You may want to check out Kumps site before its gone. http://www.gkump.com/cm/

He has several building mods listed.

------------------

"...come from the sea with nitroglycerine, nitroglycerine and a ladder of rope..."

• 2 weeks later...

Is this screenshot still available anywhere?

------------------

Craig

"Only a madman would consider the possibility of war between the two states (France and Germany), for which, from our point of view, there is no rational or moral ground." - Chancellor Adolf Hitler, Oct. 14, 1933

BTS, it looks like you CAN shoot through houses, heh heh.

------------------

Craig

"Only a madman would consider the possibility of war between the two states (France and Germany), for which, from our point of view, there is no rational or moral ground." - Chancellor Adolf Hitler, Oct. 14, 1933

For Future Reference:

www.postmypic.com is a good place for free picture hosting, they will give you a URL that's good for two-three months.

------------------

Honor, Duty, Courage.

Valhalla awaits you, honorable warrior...

------------------------

"If you find yourself alone, riding through green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!"

• 2 weeks later...

Can we see these again please biggrin.gif

------------------

Craig