CM HERE I COME

well as much as it was seeing the family again, eating donuts to no end, drinking fine canadian microbrewery beer and enjoying up-to-date tv seasons (we get the shows after they are one to two seasons old in germany from n. america)

I'm a comming my CM game at home in Hannover!!! budda budda budda.. and boom boom!

To my pbem players.. die lots now™

I'm so excited... but sad.. too.. I wish I could take me family with me, the donuts, the beer, the tv shows... and gas prices (trust me you canucks don't know what high gas prices are till you live in europe)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

drinking fine canadian microbrewery beer<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That means, like, Molson out of a bottle instead of a can, right?

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

Mensch, bad news.

I just read that Germany has instituted mandatory body cavity searches for all flights from Canada due to an issue with people smugling Maple syrup into the country in their interior parts. Enjoy!

------------------

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! -

THIS SIG FILE BELONGS TO A COMPLETE FOO.

MR T WOULDN'T BE SO KIND AS TO WRINKLE AN EYEBROW AT THIS UNFORTUNATE BEING. PLEASE OFFER HIS PARENTS AND COHABITANTS ALL SYMPATHY POSSIBLE. MAY BE CONTAGIOUS. CONTAINS ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER, INTELLIGENCE AND WIT. STAND WELL CLEAR AND LIGHT WICK. BY ORDER PETERNZ

Damn Croda. That is one funny sig!!!

must suck to be you - Hiram Sedai