ACHTUNG! NSSB II second round is over today

mensch

<center><h1> ATTENTION!!!!!!</H1></center>

Right lads, I'm back from Holidays and today is the last day for the Second round!

So who are we waiting on well here it is:

ECHO Nord

Jadayne (Allies) vs. Ace (Axis)

what does this mean? Well the deadline for the second round falls eactlly OCTOBER. 12th 23:59 GMT. So, you lads listed above have to get done on this date. If you send your files to late, well it's considered a "0" score.

Now unless you can't find your battle partner because of sickness or holidays or Alien abduction, send in the last file you can access with your password on the deadline and I will review the file and take that score on the last movie/order phase. REMEMBER; WHICH YOU PERSONALY CAN ACCESS.. don't send me a file for your opponent because I DON'T have his password and I am not a Hacker that I can open the file or Telepathic (maybe Pycopathic) to read his mind.

yours druggy NSSB II moderator

menschy

check out the standings here on the second round NSSB II SECOND ROUND STANDINGS

[ 10-12-2001: Message edited by: mensch ]

[ 10-12-2001: Message edited by: mensch ]

Yeah...maybe Stukes can play the winner? As long as he doesn't try his usual gamey stuff. How else could he have won?

Mine and Terrances' game is coming along nicely. It is all my fault that this has gone on so long. Sorry, couldn't help that though.

Great show again Menschy. You should definately host all future NSSB's in the future. Like a very near CM-2 NSSB. Just think...we will all be newbies again.

von shrad (NSSB-1 1st round LOSER )

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by von shrad:

Yeah...maybe Stukes can play the winner? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[sarcastic] Oh yes, certainly! The fame, the fortune, the girls and booze that are all part of being a NSSB champion makes it all so worthwhile[/sarcastic]

Stuka

(Still waiting for something, anything even remotely approaching an award or prize for the 13 odd months spent killing pixellated men, and for what I ask you....What?)

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gaffertape:

MENSCH, based on the last few winters here in Toronto, I may not need to store snowballs for April - we can just pick snow of the ground. smile.gif

GAFF<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But on the other hand, some people like to store Snowballs in the freezer AFTER they have poured some water over it.....

it is said these snowballs not only keep shape for quite a while, but they also pack quite some punch.... (i guess you could call them AP rounds :D:D )

--TargetDrone

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

So who are we waiting on well here it is:

ECHO Nord

Philistine (Allies) vs. SuperSlug (Axis)

Jadayne (Allies) vs. Ace (Axis)

FOXTROT Süd

von shrad (Axis) vs. Terence (Allies)

Terence (Axis) vs. Arien (Allies)

what does this mean? Well the deadline for the second round falls eactlly Sept. 24th 23:59 GMT. So, you lads listed above have to get done on that date. If you send your files to late, well it's considered a "0" score.

Now unless you can't find your battle partner because of sickness or holidays or Alien abduction, send in the last file you can access with your password on the deadline and I will review the file and take that score on the last movie/order phase. REMEMBER; WHICH YOU PERSONALY CAN ACCESS.. don't send me a file for your opponent because I DON'T have his password and I am not a Hacker that I can open the file or Telepathic (maybe Pycopathic) to read his mind.

yours druggy NSSB II moderator

menschy

check out the standings here on the second round NSSB II SECOND ROUND STANDINGS

[ 09-10-2001: Message edited by: mensch ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i haven't heard from Arien in Weeks. I hope he's ok. George! email me if you get a chance, ok?

Hey you Mook. Send me a turn and we might just finish this thing. Oh, wait. You want to stall until the deadline beacause you have a slight edge now and want Mensch to make a decision concerning the game before I come back and waste all those devilish SPA's you have. Well it won't work. It won't, will it?

BTW Menschy old boy, how about a little slack for us considering my absence due to two surgeries and the fact that Terence lives in NY and his life has been a little hectic lately?

von shrad

oh... crap ya.. right... ok you nobs. I go on Holidays in the first week of Oktober! so hmm.

On account for the lads who were in Surgery and anyone disrupted by the current events this is deadline has been moved to the 12th of Oct. THAT should be enought time to finish the games (come on guys work with me here).

of course if missles and bombs start flying I will not be flying away on holidays which sux cuz I NEED SUN.

you simpy-thatic or your Psyco-Pathic moderator (you choose)

Menschy

• 3 weeks later...

Ho Ho!

Stuka’s lookin’ for the big prize eh?

Why if I wasn’t so bored out of my shorts playing in the dark and the fog in the 1st game and if you called the ceasefire when asked, I could’ve had that NSSB-I non-prize.

Remember Stook, the second game was a draw but I had the points.

It should be me basking in the glory of the possibility of a cold LaBatts Blue in Toronto.

I couldah been a contendah.

(Tell you the truth though, I really didn’t want to play Fionn and write all those AAR’s.)

What happened to playing Fionn anyway?

Ted