Gimme an update! BTOB CMII!

Okay, I haven't seen anything about CMII on the boards lately and since Steve hasn't reared his large, pair-shaped head, which is the sign of his superior intelligence and alien upbringing, one can only guess that CMII is getting really close to being done.

So, is it? Talk to me Stevie-boy. Show me da looooove.

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>jshandorf said:

Show me da looooove

jshandorf said in another thread:

My life is already filled with enough "doomed love" to last me a lifetime. I need some more war in it to round things out, ya know... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd hate to see you get your hopes up only to seem them crushed by the fickle nature of Steve's whims.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Username:

CM2? AKA CMBB? CMII (aka CM part doo) is the engine rewrite after CM2.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For kiiirist sake, yes I am talking about the east front version. CM2, CMII, CMBB, call it what you want. I am talking about the game they are working on RIGHT NOW. See, if you would actually read my post I think it was pretty clear.

So, is it gonna make it in time for X-Mas, or what?

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Enoch:

I'd hate to see you get your hopes up only to seem them crushed by the fickle nature of Steve's whims.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, if Steve was a chick I would marry him in a second. Rich, Successful, heavily armed... what is there not to love?

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Hey, if Steve was a chick I would marry him in a second. Rich, Successful, heavily armed... what is there not to love?

Jeff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh boy, just about tossed my cookies there. Sycophant? Psychofan? Stalker?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Darwin:

Oh boy, just about tossed my cookies there. Sycophant? Psychofan? Stalker?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sycophant? No way! I woud never dream of taking Slapmonkey's job from him.

Psychofan Ahhhhh... maybe a litle. "I'm your number one fan."

Stalker? No way. I am way too lazy for that kind of commitment. Now if I could actively stalk while sitting in front of my computer, than I am all about that, but until then...

Jeff

Har har, all the humor was lost after being butchered by the boys in the editing room. The original post was actually quite avant garde in it's portrayal of a WWII gamer suffering from mutiple personalities. With but a little reaching one could infer quite a bit from it's bold statements :rolleyes: