ATTENTION: Exclusive Special Bonus Mod Offer!!!

While you're all waiting for Super Action Pack™ vol.3, how about a special bonus mod--my way of saying "thanks" for purchasing Super Action Pack™ products.

It's a winter set, based on my Fallschirmjäger mod included in Super Action Pack™ vol.1, depicting Fallschirmjäger wearing quilted winter parkas. And, due to popular and outspoken demand, I made them look all dirty.

wfj1.jpg

fjdetail.jpg

wfj2.jpg

...as seen in this WW2 photograph.

fjwinter.jpg

Available at Tom's HQ as soon as I send them and he posts them! :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzerman:

Nice. Whats going to be in SAP#3?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well...I haven't released a British mod yet. There's a clue. Plus there might be another bonus mod or two included.

;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Soddball:

Those guys in the first picture look badly constipated. Guess loo paper was rationed too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But then if they were all bound up they wouldn't need the toilet paper would they? tongue.gif

I think medical problems are "outside the scope of CM". :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AndrewTF:

Maybe the sight of a happy new mod will make people stop bickering<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes we did need a break, thankyou!! i could spend all day at work trying to keep up with the Tiger threat. it is sad to see him go . . .

your mods looks great! look forward to the british mod.

Glad to provide a little break.

I've been following some of those other threads and choose not to get involved. The whole thing's bumming me out. :(

FYI I won't ever take my mods and run home. They're just pixels and after all, what's the point of even making them if people aren't going to use them?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Too, bad. I like the "Winter Wonderland" look. Kind of cools you down in the middle of summer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its 110 degrees F where i am, and i have found myself playing a LOT of winter and nice spring battles. hopeful wishing? maybe. my skis dont do me much good in arizona.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Great stuff - love the stick grenade. Shame I hate winter, the snow makes my eyes hurt...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My words exactly. Good work, Andrew!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cubbies Phan:

LOL! I was actually thinking they looked a little bloated due to "that time of the month". :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'That time of the month' where all the German supply system managed to deliver was Sauerkraut?

outstanding. world class, even.

Generalmajor Student would be quite pleased.

Have you given any serious thought to releasing some building mods? I'm sure your clarity & detail would carry-over nicely to houses, urban buildings and rural structures.

i'm in a cold sweat waiting for those Commonwealth togs, my dear man.

Gentlemen ,

Andrew´s new Fallschirmjaeger mod ( 804 kb )can now be found on my " Faces & Uniforms " mod page.

Cheers

Tom