Peng Bastids

How did these bastids manage to rack up twelve pages in but 4 days??

Get out the DDT folks, the pengers have started spawning again. It will be a hot and dry summer, I fear.

****Edited in order to make it perfectly clear that I am in no way involved with Peng nor his brethren, and started this post as a SEPARATE thread due to my distaste of the Peng thread.

In short, I did not want to be sullied by the thought of dipping my intellect into a steaming pit of cess.****

[ 05-11-2001: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

my intellect into a steaming pit of cess.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need not fear the Cesspooligans when your self-described mental devolution appears to be proceeding quite nicely.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Yap yap, yap yap yap! Grrrrrrr...yap yap!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the update, professor.

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why, I oughta..

I resemble that remark!

Get out the DDT folks...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heyyyy... give the man credit: DDT is one of the finest substances we humans have ever made, a real life saver.

And if you think I'm kidding, recall that this isn't the Holy Mother Thread...

Why is Panzer Bleeder starting an irrelevant thread on the CM forum? It really adds to the clutter here and I find it offensive. I want to know why tanks can't engage other tanks at 500m with iron sights after optical damage. How can I explore this with these endless meaningless anti-Peng threads? This is why Search takes so long. Grr grr mumble mumble...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Really? How much did she charge then? Oh ... Hi Mom!

joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your mom charges? She was free the last time. Hell-OOOOOOO, Mom!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Panzer Leader wrote:

I did not want to be sullied<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then you might have refrained from starting up a new, completely pointless and totally off-topic thread. There is one thread for banter on this forum, starting up a new thread to complain about the existing thread is stupid.

You guys are all real big jerks!

All I wanted to do was to draw attention to the fact that you are a bunch of sissified bandwidth hogging off topic BASTIDS! And what do I get for it??

Well, let me tell you, you guys just can't seem to take a little consructive criticism, that's all.

Man, I tell ya... Try and do a service for the good of all (that would be the complete and utter anihilation of all Pengsters) and you get flamed! Sheesh, who woulda thunk it?!?!

I am in no way involved with Peng nor his brethren<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sure that Bauhause will be please to hear this!

HI MOM! No really, I sent the card in time for Mother's day, its just those darned civil servants at the Post Office...

Speedbump

All I wanted to do was to draw attention to the fact that ...I ...get flamed! Sheesh, who woulda thunk it?!?!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ignore us, we ignore you. Simple, really. Once you lift the lid of the Cess, what is your expectation? No fumes should escape?

Beware, nobody expects The Pengian Inquisition!

You guys are all real big jerks!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Compliment noted and accepted.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>All I wanted to do was to draw attention to the fact that you are a bunch of sissified bandwidth hogging off topic BASTIDS! And what do I get for it??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And so you did it by creating an additional thread (which, under your logic, would eat up more bandwidth) to advance your specious claim that PENG is off-topic and a waster of Bandwidth? Granted, we are bastid's but I don't think that was the thrust of your argument.

We exist (and by "we" I mean "me" - I am merely a lowly serf of the One True Pool) because we enjoy pointing out other's poor performances on the field of battle and we enjoy playing people whose PBEM correspondence is lively and funny. I recognize you might prefer your PBEM correspondence to be something along the lines of "You know, in the real War your buttoned up Cromwell would not have been able to target my AT gun because the view slit would have scratched the gunner's goggles, obscuring his vision long enough for my AT team to get off the fatal shot;" however, we in the Pool prefer not to be dragged down into your personal hell. We have our own Hell and are perfectly satisfied with it, thank you very much.

We also enjoy playing folks who actually return PBEM turns even when they know they are getting their butts kicked. Folks who don't know the meaning of the word "surrender" (and who are too lazy to look it up). Folks who, in short, are dedicated to ripping the still beating heart out of their opponent's chest even if they have to use an out-of-ammo forward observer armed only with the spork attachment of a swiss army knife to do it.

Besides, MadMatt thinks we are funny. tongue.gif*

He also says we don't waste bandwidth. :cool:* :cool:*

Unlike some other thread this post appears in. :D*

MrSpkr

*Smilies provided for MrPeng's discomfort. Edited because the spellchecker is gone.

[ 05-11-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]