Kudos to the Combat Missions Site

I want to give a major tip of the hat to the folks who run the Combat Missions site at http://www.combatmissions.co.uk/ . Combat Missions has been posting the some great material lately – the armor tactics page, Gremlin’s excellent boot camp series, and several new mods by Tiger. Plus the site looks great and is easy to navigate.

I’d say that this site is a must-see for veteran CM players and newbies alike.

Great job Manx and company!

Jess

P.S. No, I’m not affiliated with this site – just a very appreciative visitor.

I agree. Combat Missions has become a new favorite with me too. Quick loading, informative, and easily navigable. Gremlin's articles are great also. Beware older gamers -- get those reading glasses out because the font is pretty small. Or just hold the monitor at arms length.

Great site - Keep up the good work!

Thank You very much comrades....Glad you like the site and are finding it useful smile.gif

Like most other CM sites, COMBAT MISSIONS relies heavily on having most, if not all, of it's content provided by the good members of the CM Community. So everyone who has made a contribution to it so far deserves more credit than i: ppl like Gremlin, Tiger, Wild Bill, Rune and Franko to mention but a few. If people like that keep feeding me with the ammunition, then i'll load it up and fire it.

------------------

COMBAT MISSIONS - Resources For Combat Mission

The problem with Tiger's stuff is that it is so good, I don't know which ones to choose.

I think either Don Greenwood or Rex Martin (SL/ASL players know who they are) used to say that the best indicator of the health of the wargaming hobby was the status of its "amateur press." I agree that the Combat Missions site is first class, I'll also recommend heartily the ASL Maps for Combat Mission site as another one of my favs. Our "amateur press" is in great shape - hats off to all of you.