M8 / M20 Armoured Cars (CMMOS) -- Marco Bergman

m20.jpg

Camoed Sexton Artillery Gun (CMMOS) -- Gordon Molek

sexton.jpg

M3 Winter Halftracks (CMMOS) -- Alec "Magua" Wade

halftrack.jpg

Universal Carriers (CMMOS) -- Matthew Shane Peterson

univ_carrier.jpg

Action Pack 4 PLUS Revised German Helmets & New Tan/Water Heer Smocks -- Andrew Fox

paras.jpg

heer.jpg

Thanks to all the above!

[ 09-02-2001: Message edited by: Manx ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Manx,

You'll be receiving my CMMOS German Uniform set from Gordon sometime soon. It includes ALL of Andrew's uni's along with a couple Scipio's.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Max....just send em' along whenever your ready.

If you send any mods that are already currently hosted on the site that are being converted to CMMOS, i will replace them with them with CMMOS versions.

Cheers ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx:

Thanks Max....just send em' along whenever your ready.

If you send any mods that are already currently hosted on the site that are being converted to CMMOS, i will replace them with them with CMMOS versions.

Cheers ;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you'll be getting them from Gordon. I had to send them to Gordon first because my ISP has limited outgoing mail size. I sent them to him to "gather up" and compile an all-in-one zip.

NOTE: This mod will come with an all new RuleSet. RuleSet200 to be exact.

As far as the second part. All previous batch compatible mods are CMMOS compatible. However, the winterized Trucks can be removed. You have the new CMMOS versions, IIRC.

Wash your mouth out. Get tried of mods!. Oh I see you were making a joke. In that case very funny. :D You had me going there for a minute. PS: I am a little ahead of you I downloaded them about 2 hours ago and thanks. Man, it don't get no better then getting new mods. ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nipa:

The carrier mod seems to be missing bmp 3686.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nipa,

Well, if anyone can tell me what that .bmp contributes to the carrier mod, or any mod, for that matter, I would be happy to work on it and include it as an update. But, during all of my work on the carriers I could not figure out what that .bmp does to the carrier, and so I did not include it with my mod.

I sure hope someone can tell me what it does, because I never could figure it out...

Regards,

MSP

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Feldgrau:

Nipa,

Well, if anyone can tell me what that .bmp contributes to the carrier mod, or any mod, for that matter, I would be happy to work on it and include it as an update. But, during all of my work on the carriers I could not figure out what that .bmp does to the carrier, and so I did not include it with my mod.

I sure hope someone can tell me what it does, because I never could figure it out...

Regards,

MSP<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd like to add to that from your very own story in that you made that file all bright red or somefink and it never showed up on any vehicle.

Didn't we come to the conclusion that it is an obsolete file in that it is really never used. Maybe it was a file that was needed at one time, but due to a 3D model change it wasn't needed any more.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

I'd like to add to that from your very own story in that you made that file all bright red or somefink and it never showed up on any vehicle.

Didn't we come to the conclusion that it is an obsolete file in that it is really never used. Maybe it was a file that was needed at one time, but due to a 3D model change it wasn't needed any more.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was me Max.

3686 wouldn't turn anywhere even when Puky Red.

So I first released it with the same tonal as my carrier since those with BMP Lists said it belongs to it but nope.

Must be an Easter Egg for MODers.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

It was me Max.

3686 wouldn't turn anywhere even when Puky Red.

So I first released it with the same tonal as my carrier since those with BMP Lists said it belongs to it but nope.

Must be an Easter Egg for MODers.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhhh, yes, that's right.... I remember that conversation now...

And, we never did figure out what it was for. Still, I suppose that there may be someone out there (cough - KwazyDog - cough) who knows what it is used for, even if it is for nothing...

Regards,

MSP

[ 09-03-2001: Message edited by: Feldgrau ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Feldgrau:

Ahhhh, yes, that's right.... I remember that conversation now...

And, we never did figure out what it was for. Still, I suppose that there may be someone out there (cough - KwazyDog - cough) who knows what it is used for, even if it is for nothing...

Regards,

MSP

[ 09-03-2001: Message edited by: Feldgrau ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Feldgrau,

Don't tell anyone, but that's the BMP for the moss-covered, three handled, family gredunza.

Gordon

Ah, someone else who changes bmps to pukey red to see where they show up! I started my own halftrack mod awhile ago butthe project lost steam. I've been playing with clown-colored M3 halftracks ever since. Maybe I'll bit the bullet and use these great mods instead.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeyD:

Ah, someone else who changes bmps to pukey red to see where they show up! I started my own halftrack mod awhile ago butthe project lost steam. I've been playing with clown-colored M3 halftracks ever since. Maybe I'll bit the bullet and use these great mods instead.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We have a Full Blown Allied Halftrack CMMOS Mod coming soon. It includes US, FF, UK, CA, and PO markings. The Commonwealth versions have been repainted from Magua's general US version to match the darker green that Marco uses for his Commonwealth Shermans

These mods look cool no doubt...

there already is a very good (comparable to thios excellent one IMHO) winterized M3 HT mod out there, and some winterized M8/M20 mods (which admittedly don't live up to the excellent ones here)...

What I am desperately looking for is a winterized M3 White Scout Car to go with the winterized halftracks. Also, I am missing a winterized Chaffee and a decent Hellcat (of the quality displayed above).

Is noone else in desperate need of those, or am I just unable to find them?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lcm1947:

I don't know if this is the BMP that you guys are talking about or not but the recent Greyhound mod by Marco Bergman has a bright pink what looks like shirt hanging out from his jacket. It sure looks out of place. :rolleyes::D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you talking about the tank crew? Are you using Andrew's tank crew? If so, IIRC, he mis-masked one of those. You can easily fix it by repainting the pink area with the correct color. R=255, G=0, B=255.