New DEtonator Geforce drivers....

You will find that most of us in the CM community are pretty conservative about jumping up and using patches, drivers, etc. We tend to wait for someone else to take the risk of screwing things up, ;) , and then use it if it works.

Someone will comment on their experiences with the new det drivers soon.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Clinton:

Does Cm work with the one release the other day.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which ones were those?

I'm using the 12.10 drivers now with no detriment to CM - in win 9x, CM seems to function fine given whatever you throw at it.. but CM in win2k seems a hopeless cause for us nvidia users.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Clinton:

Does Cm work with the one release the other day.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have downloaded and installed the 12.41 drivers (Microsoft certified).

So far, it works very well with CM smile.gif.

Hey, while we'rew on the subject: I have a Cardex brant TNT2 Riva 32mb. Anone know what the latest drivers are for that, and how do I check to see which ones I have. I tried to download dirvers once and it TOTALLY screwed my system so much I had to do a system restore out of safe mode. Since then I have steered away from them, but I would like to get the latest ones.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Hey, while we'rew on the subject: I have a Cardex brant TNT2 Riva 32mb. Anone know what the latest drivers are for that, and how do I check to see which ones I have.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

www.nvidia.com contains drivers for all Nvidia chips, but there is a disclaimer that the companies they sell the chips to (in your case, Cardex, I presume) normally release their own drivers, so check their website first.

The latest Nvidia drivers, therefore, for your TNT 2 card are the v12.41 Detonator drivers referred to above.

You can check your drivers under Windows by right-clicking My Computer/Properties/Device Manager/Display Adapters, or by running /Program Files/Directx/Setup/Dxdiag and then look at the display tab.

Hope it helps (ducks, and runs for cover).