Hay alguien de america latina por ahi?...Hola?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kynge there, when did Mexico leave North America? Of course the definition of Central America is a little arbitrary and in places could be fudged north a bit, but likely not all the way to the Rio Grande.

Ol' Santa A. did do it to the pooch, though. He caused more Central North Amercians to run to Texas than all of S. Austin's bragging how wonderful it was to be in a part of Mexico ever did. It just goes to show that fear of a thing can often lead to foolishness that promotes the thing better than all else. Nature and greed hate a vacuum. Punch a hole in the bottle and the whole world gets sucked in.

Then later on Ol' Santa A. did it again. The old U. S. of A may have not had much of an army as such in the 1840's, but to tweek the nose of a greedy neighbor of large capabilities was not much different from what happened nearly a hundred years later with simular results. Only by then Sam's greed for land had been slaked.

The complications of giving it back would be horrible to comptemplate. The taking of it was bad enough.

Mucho arriba, pero perdieron ;)

No te preocupes, que yo soy de River :(

Slap,

maybe I take your advice: I will sent to you all my savings and then you will feel real compassion and maybe I get some good money from you smile.gif

We are in the worst economical crisis of our history, as ever :D

Bueno, esto de la crisis es como una tradición Argentina, ¿no? Caramba. Ojalá Domingo Cavalo obre un milagro, porque sino ya sabéis que pais europeo se va a ir derechito tras Argentina hacia la crisis económica... Si, el pais que está jugando a los bolos con vuestra Aerolinea. Ops... realmente nuestro gobierno (soy español) está haciendo el salvaje...

Por cierto, Saviola al Barça !!! (soy de Barcelona)...

Brief translation to poor Yanks: sarcastic note on the Argentinian crisis, pointing that can hit Spain as well, insults to the Spanish goverment, and general happiness on an Argentinian soccer player that is coming to play in Barcelona. Thanks for you attention....

Supongo que no vale. A España tarda un más o menos de dos a tres semanas y llegar, llega pero depende de la fiabilidad del servicio de Correos. El nuestro hasta ahora no me ha decepcionado.

Por cierto, una curiosidad que tengo. En America Latina hablais latín ¿no? tongue.gif

Blenheim, yo pensaba que eras de Poldavia, un bonito país de cuento-ficción :confused:

[ 07-10-2001: Message edited by: Fernando ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie:

Mucho arriba, pero perdieron ;)

No te preocupes, que yo soy de River :(

Slap,

maybe I take your advice: I will sent to you all my savings and then you will feel real compassion and maybe I get some good money from you smile.gif

We are in the worst economical crisis of our history, as ever :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Last time that happened you guys invaded the Falklands smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

Let me just say that I love all this international discussion and find it most entertaining even though I understand almost none of it (even when Ariel uses English).

¿Gooney goo goo?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehehe... Finally someone with the guts to said that my English suck :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Blenheim:

Bueno, esto de la crisis es como una tradición Argentina, ¿no? Caramba. Ojalá Domingo Cavalo obre un milagro, porque sino ya sabéis que pais europeo se va a ir derechito tras Argentina hacia la crisis económica... Si, el pais que está jugando a los bolos con vuestra Aerolinea. Ops... realmente nuestro gobierno (soy español) está haciendo el salvaje...

Por cierto, Saviola al Barça !!! (soy de Barcelona)...

Brief translation to poor Yanks: sarcastic note on the Argentinian crisis, pointing that can hit Spain as well, insults to the Spanish goverment, and general happiness on an Argentinian soccer player that is coming to play in Barcelona. Thanks for you attention....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bueno, podría darte una larga respuesta (sobre economía política, la responsabilidad del gobierno español, las relaciones bilaterales, etc, etc, etc)... Pero lo único que me joroba es que se hayan llevado a Saviola :(

No, no me des pie a hablar de política, Argie... acabo de licenciarme en ello, y si me pongo a discutir, secuestrariamos el thread. Nadie se enteraría de ello -no lo cerrarían- pero bueno, no estamos aquí pa esto. (nota: si, estoy escaqueándome de ello...)

En fin... Así que Saviola es tan bueno como dicen.... mmmm.....

Fernando, vivo en Cataluña, pero Poldavia está en mi corazón. Ahora sólo falta que la encuentre en el mapa... :D:D:D

Caray!........empezé preguntando sobre el envio y ahorita va en economia,politica y una lección de historia sobre Santa Ana.....que seguirá?.

On other things.....aahh yes, seems so weird that at a time we were at war with the US...incredible no?, those expansionists times were crazy.

-to Salpdragon: cruz azul is a mexican soccer team who almost wins the libertadores soccer cup (..damn those penalty kicks!!..)

-to Bobbaro: i agree with you, north americans are everyone from alaska ( or even more to the north,not sure)sothward until Belice and guatemala...but how do we call you guys? UScans?..i know,! Gringos! ;)

and yes....that santa ana bastard sold half mexico....

Parece que tem alguns "wargamers" brasileiros por ai! Que grande surpresa. Eu moro no Rio de Janeiro apesar de ser estrangeiro. Toda via, me faz muito prazer ler alguma coisa em portugues nesse forum tao americano! Valeu!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KyngSryche:

jajajaja your're right Gyrene........but you also took L.A with you so that kinda make us even :D;)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell, I think Lubbock makes up more than even, I think Mexico should take that town back.