TIE ME PENG CHALLENGE DOWN SPORT

Since I was fortunate to witness the closure of our previous thread, I claim the right to commence the new one.

The usual legal stuff:

1. Bugger Off.

2. If in doubt as to the meaning of Rule #1, then ... Bugger Off.

3. IF you're as thick as two planks of wood and like to throw ya' weight around, adhere to the following procedures:

4. Sound off like ya got a pair! No Wusses here. This is a place for insults, bile, threats, taunts and general mayhem.

5. Keep the language down a bit, we don't want to hear about your wedding tackle or favorite bedtime positions (leave it to the veterans, Bauhaus or myself): "More Class, Less Crass."

6. Pick someone specific and challenge them to a game. And read 4 above!!! And struth, mate, expect to have your lack of life, intelligence and ability torn asunder.

7. We don't give a rats at how good ya are at CM. just play by the rules, our rules, which are made up as we see fit.

8. Ahh, bugger, you should know the rest by now. Me beer's getting warm.

9. Roll out a keg, and fire up the barby, cause you're back in Oz now!

Mace

[ 07-11-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

Less crass?

Shall I refrain to post till we're back to a Real Country then?

You forgot one Rule by the way...

We don't need YOU!

We are self sufficient egoistical bastards and we do NOT fancy you coming and trying to blend in.

We don't need SSNs.

There is NO interrest in here about how you will close the SMG Gap (wasn't that the Fulda gap initially?).

We don't need national modifiers since we already know that Finns are crossbreeded and Ozzers are crossdressers.

We don't need MACE to start Threads with stupid governement payroll titles...

Oh and mace....im still pissed of at you for leaving me like that. With my arms full of wool and 2 cute little lambs to raise on my own. Shame on you!!! And YES we dont need you.

PS : And where is that red dress you borrowed from me?? Just admit it, red doesen suit you!!!

Jev

aka Fluffy the Sheep