A New(bie) Age Begins!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

St, I have not been contacted via e-mail for the tourney. I don't know who my partner is. Am I even part of the tourney?

AAAAAAAAAAggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!<hr></blockquote>

D'OH! I just realized your count down is to close out entry into the tourney! That's what I get for not reading! :rolleyes:

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

St, I have not been contacted via e-mail for the tourney. I don't know who my partner is. Am I even part of the tourney?

AAAAAAAAAAggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!<hr></blockquote>

VJ,

Everybody who completed a questionnaire will be receiving an email from me just as soon has Lord Dragon stops playing with his Member! :eek:

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr> Everybody who completed a questionnaire will be receiving an email from me just as soon has Lord Dragon stops playing with his Member!

<hr></blockquote>

LOL! Sorry! I'm done. Am as impatient as the rest and don't want to be the private pyle of the group! No more distractions from me.

I'm a member now and resigned to acting as such.

:D

Yay I made it! I am in the Garden Variety Sub-Tournament! I was accepted to play in a tourney! WHEEEE1!!!! I love SupreTEd!!! I'm feeling all hot and bothered! !!111!! Send us the opponent lists and the scenarios ASAP, this weekened I'm going to be more drunk then usual so I need more then the usual time to get ready for a game =)

/me notes: lots of various before-xmas parties going on at the moment