A New(bie) Age Begins!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the moment has finally arrived!

If you have already received a questionnaire, please complete it and return it right away. Over the next few hours, I'll be sorting through the ones I have and determing who will be in The Garden Variety Newbie Tournament and will be in The SuperNewbie Tournament.

There are going to be extra questionnaires, so not everybody will be able to get into the two tournaments above. The only way these "extras" will be able to play is if I get enough questionnaires to fill a third tournament (The Newbie Rejects). So, if you would still like to play and have no problem being a Reject, send me an email at tedquincey@yahoo.com . tongue.gif

Lord D,

I am knee-deep in questionnaires! ;)

I am almost done sorting things out. Once I do, I'll send an email to everybody who completed a questionnaire to let them know where they have been placed. Then, I'll make the formal announcement here.

After all the announcements are done, I'll get the opponent pairs set for the first round. That information will be announced here and sent to a generous soul who has set up some simple online brackets that will allow everybody to follow the progress of the tournament.

THEN, I'll send the game files out!

THEN, I'll sleep! :D