First CM 4 screenshot (OT)

Under pressure from their loyal fanbase BTS has licensed the development of 'CM 4; war in the sand' to an experienced third party wargame developer.

The first screen shot just leeked out;

aww4.jpg

Actually this a pic for a game in development called 'World War II: Europe in Gunfire'and is an RTS game aka Sudden Strike.

Are we experiencing a revival of WWII as a game setting for RTS and FPS games ?

Guest Germanboy

Hehe - looks like the Stukas are flapping their wings. Maybe the German player found the secret potion to make them do that biggrin.gif

And it is quite amazing, almost all the Tigers that made it to Tunisia in one screenshot...

I love the advanced LOS algrithms! I think CM is in trouble.............NOT!!!!! It's looks like another clickfestation to me.

-Ski

------------------

"The Lieutenant brought his map out and the old woman pointed to the coastal town of Ravenoville........"

Damn it!

Now Im going to have to flip through the next 8 issues of PC Gamer while they hail this game ( along with Red Alert 2 ::shudder:: ) as the best games of 2000-2010

I pity William R. Trotter for being in a mag that is now completely over run by imbecilic (sorry for the spelling there) lowlives, with the only space wargames get is his own tiny one page collumn, while the latest "C&C" or "Starcrap" clone gets untold of (and undeserved) praise.

I only really buy the mag now-a-daysto see what Trotter has to say.

------------------

"...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

[This message has been edited by The Commissar (edited 12-16-2000).]