Who has record for concurrent PBEM's??

Guest kking199

Guest kking199

I currently have 5 of which one we are playing 2 scenarios simultaneously. I am 1-1 so far, and must admit that I have become a PBEM addict. So who has the record for the most concurrent PBEM's... at what point does it become overwhelming, time constraints withstanding. I am afraid to add more as I don't want to overcommit... but my addiction calls.... wink.gif

------------------

Arghhh!!.... I'm Hit!!!

Hi

I think mine was 10 and over 30 file exchanges in 1 day,but mind you that was a cold wet miserable Sunday and what better way to spend the time.

I have now cut down to 4 or 5 and hope this will help to improve my game play?

---------------------------------------------

Regards gramps

Kevin I take it I'm the -1 of your 1-1? smile.gif

Maybe things will change this next game.

Anywho counting our new game I now have 7 games going,that'll about fill up my PBEM coffer. Any more and I'll start getting confused. Not that I'm not usually confused normally. (fumbles around looking for pants pockets) biggrin.gif

------------------

Nicht Schiessen!!

Guest Captitalistdoginchina

I have 16 PBEM games going at the moment - in order to keep track of the files i made a small excel document where i record each turn going in and out so i know which moves i have to make and which ones i am waiting to come in. About 10 are for the RD ladder, the rest are just for fun with friends. The excel document also records each opponent's e-mail address and the file name of the pbem game. It really helps.

CDIC

------------------

"Death solves all problems - no man no problem"

J.V.Stalin, 1918

HI! My name's Bob and I've been a PBEM addict for about a month or so now... I've taken the first step in admitting my addiction, any of you too weak to admit your problems out there are living in denial... wink.gif

I have around 20 going at the moment. It maxes and mins plus or minus 5 or so, as a game ends up, an opponent might get an early start on the next game. Still accepting new ones... wink.gif I'm currently 8-6-1 (But Tigers determined to make that 6 a 7...) About half and half between ladders and co-workers... Our collective work output here has undoubtedly been affected, as there is lots of "Water cooler taunting" going on. It's great fun!