What have you bought because of CM?

Guest Warphead-

Two trips to museums, an Ardennes-trip last weekend, a dozen books and "Kelly's Heroes" (not delivered yet). I will buy a second CD-Rom now cause it is too much trouble to take out the music-cd every time a mail arrives... wink.gif

Guest MantaRay

Come on be honest guys, you didnt buy all of this stuff because of CM. You actually got it on the way home from Taco Bell after eating 4 Chalupa's. Bought it because of CM....Bah.

Ray

P.S. No smileys because Peng was one of the guys in the new ads, and I think that was Matt singing at the end. And you thought CM had no advertising.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Warphead-:

Two trips to museums, an Ardennes-trip last weekend, a dozen books and "Kelly's Heroes" (not delivered yet). I will buy a second CD-Rom now cause it is too much trouble to take out the music-cd every time a mail arrives... wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Warphead... You can hit ESC when mail arrives. OPen the mail. Save it into the directory you want. Maximize the game again and then load whatever PBEM you want.

After you start up CM you don't need the CD in anymore.

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rommel22:

Hey,

Can I get the "Ultimate soldier XD" at toys'rus or where do you guys get those from?

I saw a post on it and a website, was that toys'rus? Is that where I would get those??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Online you get it from Amazon.com , type in Panther and set the drop down to toys, and it will come right up. Dont know about brick & mortar stores, im not much into them.

------------------

Veni, vidi, panzerschrecki

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Radeon 64mb DDR ViVo...............$495.00

WWII Books.........................$263.45

Food and Beverages.................$120.00

Combat Mission.....................$72.45

Sneaking a Shreck team in close enough for a side turret penetration hit on a Super Pershing...........................Priceless

For everything else theres... hmmm can't think of anything other than CM... wait I know! CM2!!!!!

------------------

"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."

Guest Rex_Bellator

Chocolates, flowers, clothes etc. for the wife. Lunches for the boss.

- What? No of course I'm not playing that silly game again dear...

- Sorry Sir, the traffic...

This game ought to have a warning on the box about imminent dismissal or divorce. Hmmmm, it'd sell millions!

------------------

We're not here to take it - we're here to give it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by T34Rules:

I bought a panzerfaust and was arrested for blowing my neighbours car up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, it's amazing what you can get at eBay today, isn't it? wink.gif

I bought two veteran panthers, a nashorn, a VGD company, and three extra panzersh... No, wait! That was in DYO! Help me, CM has become reality for me!

------------------

Charon doesn't make change.