The Texture Barrage continues! Six New ones up tonight! Head over to CMHQ!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

It's getting hard to keep up with all these textures and the best part is that they DONT SUCK! biggrin.gif

Six new ones tonight include: Ostwind, Wirbelwind, Pz IV, Jagdpanzer IV, Tiger and King Tiger..

More are on there way including some more vehciles and terrain too!

Enjoy...

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

O.K. Is it possible to be a CM addict without ever having the d/l or the game yet?? I have spent 3 days straight reading hundreds of posts on this board..I have visited CMHQ and Annex, read every drop of information I could find on other sites and have even already gotten my wife almost tired of hearing about it!

I don't even have the damn thing yet! Jeez.

That post about the game earlier that I read by John has me all hyped up. I was biding my time, being patient..but now..wow!

I am loving the CMHQ site. Shows me lots of stuff about the game just from the patches and various other items. Fabulous looking site.

God help me when this CD arrives. smile.gif

GI Tom

------------------

"Da only way I got to keep dem Tiger's busy is to let dem shoot holes in me!" -Donald Sutherland in role of Oddball in Kelly's Heroe's

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GI Tom:

O.K. Is it possible to be a CM addict without ever having the d/l or the game yet?? I have spent 3 days straight reading hundreds of posts on this board..I have visited CMHQ and Annex, read every drop of information I could find on other sites and have even already gotten my wife almost tired of hearing about it!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GI Tom,

Don't fret. It's well worth the wait. biggrin.gif

I got all of the winter mods! They look great!@ Nice nice work.

Question: Any word on graphics mods for summer tanks. I know that MDMP is in the works, but are there others doing work on the non-winterized AFV and infantry?

TeAcH

Yes, it is possible!

I must admit I haven't received CM yet, but I do download everything CM related, and hang out in the CM discussion and Chat groups!

I've heard that psychologists/psychiatrists have established working groups to develop a name for this syndrome! wink.gif

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GI Tom:

That post about the game earlier that I read by John has me all hyped up. I was biding my time, being patient..but now..wow!

I am loving the CMHQ site. Shows me lots of stuff about the game just from the patches and various other items. Fabulous looking site.

God help me when this CD arrives. smile.gif

GI Tom

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest Madmatt

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by s bakker:

I like the the driver of the king tiger of today's POTD ..... it reminds me of someone wink.gif.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was toying with the idea of releasing a separate MATT-MOD, with my face texture, My DAM map (and few otehrs I have whipped up) and maybe some choice replacement sound files. What do you think? Any interest in this, just for goofs?

Of, course there are some in the CM Community that would coin this as self absurbed but then I would just have to show them how self absorbed a 250lbs pissed off bouncer can be! wink.gif

Madmatt...

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Hmmm,

this reminds me of a really absurd idea i had a long time ago .... when you offered to do some POTD's for my Bunker website remember?

Why not make a texture pack / funny scenario combo. Where your and some other famous faces (steve, charles, beta-testers?) give their appeareance together with some nutty textures (like BITE ME painted on an jagdtigers side) in a goofy tank battle.

And you can stage it on the DAM MAP of course....

Maybe we should even consider putting in the kitchen sink.

You can call it the Gargantic Guru's & Grumbling Grognards Gunslinging Gigafest or something fitting like that.

Oh well, switching back to reality mode. biggrin.gif

Grtz S Bakker

PS: i would really would like to see the 'grinning commander'.BMP downloadable though. It's a classic.

------------------

Visit my CM site!

The bunker: http://bunker.panzershark.com

Another proud member of both the Panzershark and the Combat Mission webring.