Ambush Schemes Desired - Please Graphic Artists :)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aussie Smith:

Guys

Just wanted to know if any of you budding artists out there will be doing Ambush Scheme Mods for the Panther G and JagdTiger as their existing schemes look fake and provide a bit of a 'unreal' appearance.

I could beg biggrin.gif

Craig<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Panther G Late in game have a very good looking ambush scheme. either the scheme shipped with CM or i got it in MM's mod pack dunno which, might wanna load up late Panther G's and look.

Ther POTD a while back had PzKpfw IVs with AS to at CMHQ, I Would like to see an Hetzer in it myself. Also some mesh skirts for the PzKpfw IV J , and Panzer IV/70 biggrin.gif.

Regards, John Waters

---------

"Make way evil, I'm armed to the teeth and packing a hamster!"

[This message has been edited by PzKpfw 1 (edited 08-18-2000).]

John

They're not the pinky coloured ones are they?

Craig<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dunno Craig, will look I only noticed it in a grass map QB the other day, as usualy I use snow maps smile.gif. It looked good to where do I look for pink?.

Regards, John Waters

----------

[This message has been edited by PzKpfw 1 (edited 08-18-2000).]

John

I d/l'd MM's mod packs plus all the updates - The Panther G's have a decidedly pinkish hue - it looks pretty yuck (IMO) maybe they aren't yours - I've no idea - I'll do a screen dump pic at home tonight and post here tomorrow.

The JagdTiger has the same look - makes the model look like it's floating across the ground and has a very surreal appearance.

Craig

Tiger,

I've looked at and like many of your mods, but your JagdPanther isn't decked out in the Ambush camo scheme. If you look at:

http://www.mo-money.com/AFV-news/camouflage/tgr503.html

it gives a pretty good rough outline of the main features of the Ambush pattern. There also used to be an excellent article on Ambush on Track-Link, but the sites appears to be down.

Gordon

John

I d/l'd MM's mod packs plus all the updates - The Panther G's have a decidedly pinkish hue - it looks pretty yuck (IMO) maybe they aren't yours - I've no idea - I'll do a screen dump pic at home tonight and post here tomorrow.

The JagdTiger has the same look - makes the model look like it's floating across the ground and has a very surreal appearance.

Craig<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Craig I just checked the Panther G late and Jadgtiger ambush schemes I see no pink I downloaded the corrections Matt put out when I got the pack to maybe thats why I don't see any pink, just patches of rot brun.

Regards, John Waters

------

Guest Madmatt

Umm guys? There are NO Panther textures in the Mad Dog Mod Pack!

There is a Jadgpanther texture though, is that what you are referring too?

And for a sneak at an Ambush Pattern have a look at this:

http://combathq.thegamers.net/POTD/sneakpeakmk4.JPG

That will be forthcoming in MDMP-2 which I guess I need to get off my ass and release!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 08-18-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Umm guys? There are NO Panther textures in the Mad Dog Mod Pack!

There is a Jadgpanther texture though, is that what you are referring too?

And for a sneak at an Ambush Pattern have a look at this:

http://combathq.thegamers.net/POTD/sneakpeakmk4.JPG

That will be forthcoming in MDMP-2 which I guess I need to get off my ass and release!

Madmatt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFLMAO ok I guess the Panther G Late ambush scheme shipped with CM, or I DL'd it somewhere. their is no Jadgtiger AS I meant I was lookin for pink wink.gif.

Regards, John Waters

----------