CM Merchandise Survey

I want a T-shirt with a big mo-hunkin' JagdPanther on it that has room along the gun barrel for me to draw on the kill rings for all those PBEM butts I kick!

biggrin.gif

(P.S. of course that won't be anybody on this board... ...I'll have to ambush the innocent CM neophytes!)

Guest MantaRay

All joking aside, it would be a great way to advertise, and it would be a write-off if done correctly.

But I think a doghouse with the BTS logo would be a wonderful addition to any home, and a better place than the living room couch to spend those nights when you are afraid to go to bed because the wife is so pissed that you ignored her for 6 hours while trying for a break-thru in Omaha. Machine gun nest is optional, but reccommmmeeennndddeeeddd. biggrin.gif

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

MantaRays 5 Pages

Hardcore Gamers Daily

"Combat Mission olive drab lipstick: beyond desirable."

"Combat Mission condoms: beyond pleasure. Have a 'big time' in the old town tonight."

"Combat Mission clocks. Tell time in a 'big way' every hour. 88mm explosions every hour, screaming mimies for the alarm bell."

Combat Mission postal stamps. Commemorate the birth of a new era in gaming.

How about a piece of shareware that sits in the background and keeps a running total on how many hours you have spent playing CM? It could launch a screen whenever you exit the game saying something like:

"You have been playing CM for XXX hours, please be sure to make contact with your family. I'm sure they are worried."