New Guy Says Hi to CM Forum

Having bought CM a few months ago and been playing it like mad ever since!, I thought it'd be appropriate to register with you CM Forum guys. Already there appear to be many mods and new scenarios etc. I'm sure this great game will go from strength-to-strength.

I hope to stick around and make a valuble contribution

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.

DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER. Order of the Day, June 4, 1944.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GI_Joe:

Having bought CM a few months ago and been playing it like mad ever since!, I thought it'd be appropriate to register with you CM Forum guys. Already there appear to be many mods and new scenarios etc. I'm sure this great game will go from strength-to-strength.

I hope to stick around and make a valuble contribution<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We welcome you as we assimilate you.

------------------

Resistance is Futile

Enough of this happy crap! Get into the Cesspool now, where taunting and manslaughter are the norms, and only the perverse survive! If you stay out here, you'll only get nice {ewwww}. I better get back before my skin dries out...

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Enough of this happy crap! Get into the Cesspool now, where taunting and manslaughter are the norms, and only the perverse survive! If you stay out here, you'll only get nice {ewwww}. I better get back before my skin dries out...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome, GI Joe. We hope you enjoy your stay here. Please don't mind the inhabitants whose names sound like Muppet characters.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

[This message has been edited by Hiram Sedai (edited 10-18-2000).]

Guest barrold713

A hearty and warm welcome Joe. Hope you continue to enjoy the forum and feel welcome to contribute when the mood strikes.

BDH

------------------

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb discussing what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"

- Ben Franklin

I think I speak for everyone when I say we all look forward to greasing our tracks with the gutts of your men.

Have a nice day.

------------------

As I walk through the Valley of Death, I will fear nothing, for I am the meanest mother*#*#** in the valley. (George S. Patton)

Guest dirkd1976

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I always liked Snakeyes, although he never said much...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha!! Snakeyes was a woosy!! Everyone knows that Destro was the best G.I. Joe action figure!! Sheesshh....

2destro.jpg

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway

Guest dirkd1976

Storm Shadow was cool, but Destro was the man. Just look at him, he has that groovy pimp thing going on. Black leather with a jacket open to his navel. Gold chain hanging around his neck. Though I'm guessing the steel face wasn't to popular with the ladies....

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway