Australian's all let us rejoice?

Has anybody received their copy in Australia yet? I assume not, but thought I might ask. I thought today would be the day, but the mailman didn't show at all mad.gif Surely we've got to be getting close. Oh well, I guess it's going to be next week - hopefully

frown.gif

------------------

I'm always in the ****, it's only the depth that varies.

Nope. Not here in Sydney yet. The mailman teased me by leaving a big manilla envelope with something in it, but it was just a big reply paid thing for Foxtel. Rotten swine. I had clear LOS on the motorbike too, shoulda taken the shot.

------------------

desert rat wannabe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goanna:

Nope. Not here in Sydney yet. The mailman teased me by leaving a big manilla envelope with something in it, but it was just a big reply paid thing for Foxtel. Rotten swine. I had clear LOS on the motorbike too, shoulda taken the shot.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You probably would have missed though. biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bauhaus:

Originally posted by Goanna:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You probably would have missed though. biggrin.gif

Funny, the Lizard doesn't seem to miss when he's shootin' up my armor and infantry. He did have a little trouble with one of my M4s ... something about the luckiest tank in history ... but he eventually whacked it. Of course, that's what happens when you're shooting fish in a barrel ... hehe.

------------------

We are both men of action. Lies do not become us. — Westley

Crocky - I ordered in July 99, and thought that orders around that time may have gone out by the 20th. Guess not mad.gif

------------------

I'm always in the ****, it's only the depth that varies.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crocky:

Hey Stuka

Dont know of any other kiwis that have got it yet either

I just must be lucky

Tho I ordered august 99

Sent 22/06

recieved 28/06 in christchurch<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was bloody sure when I saw your message I'd only have a day or two before my CD arrived. frown.gif

At least if someone from Sydney gets it first, we'll only have a day or two to wait in Brisbane.

I Hope.

Not in Sydney as at 03 Jul 00. Maybe someone is trying to work out how to add GST to it?

But while you are waiting run the ver 1.0.2 demo. The new graphics look great. Played VoT on Saturday and saw the trace from a ricochet glance off a Sherman 105 and continue down range (just like sabot can do on the range).

If it arrives today I'll post tonight.

------------------

Regards,

Mark:-{)

Anxiously awaiting the G4 PowerBook