Tweaked Textures 2000 Millenium Edition

Hi smile.gif

Anyway here's the deal

1) should hurry and finish the tetxures and release it for the Beta demo....

2) Or wait till the Gold demo comes out - do some tidying and then release it for the gold demo?

your call people smile.gif I can sit on these textures till I die biggrin.gif

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

My Hompage ----> http://www.geocities.com/coolcolj

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! :P

Hi CCJ,

i say wait for the gold demo. That way we get one version of them we also can use for the full game.

It will save you some double work (right?) an gives you extra time to twiddle them ..... and hey, what's a few weeks of waiting after all those months ?

Grtz S Bakker

PS: Love your latest picture, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that ..... tongue.gif

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

I don't know, it's almost a Catch-22.

If your positive that they will be compatible with the Gold Edition, then release them now or soon. The only thing is the new smoke is differnet than yours.

Then again, if you're not sure, then just wait and see till the Gold Demo (what are we talking here, another 6 weeks?) and tweak them accordingly.

But on a different note. As I suggested once before, I'd release them in separate folders within a zip file. So we could replace what we wanted to. 'Cause say like that we like one of BTS's building textures better now--not to say your's are shabby, NO, but you know what I mean. wink.gif I especially love your building textures. smile.gif Your halftracks are great too.

I hope you finished that Sherman, I think it's more realistic than BTS's. If you have a completed pic of that would you put it up?

New German SS uniforms look great!

Ok I've made a decision

I'll release the TT v2.0 soon for the beta, its pretty nice looking, though not the best smile.gif I've always designed it for the Beta Demo.

I'll do another one for the Gold demo - enhanced to take advantage of the new features! Also, I put a lot of effort in that smoke - I want you guys to see this too tongue.gif

There is no need for putting all the textures in separate folders - I'm not about to make 30+ folders wink.gif Just get yourself a thumbnail browser like ACDSee, Thumbsplus etc - and then copy the stuff you want to use. But trust me - you'll want to replace every single tetxure with mine, when you compare them to the beta demo - no contest! Honest biggrin.gif

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

Double your immersion with my Tweaked Textures and Saving Private Ryan sound set mods for CM!! Check out my new Textures V2.0 photo Gallery and my music while your there, or grab a CM Wallpaper! :P

Curious, are the images on your webpage the "Tweaked Textures" that you'll use for the beta or are some of them oriented towards the "Gold Demo" ?

By the way, I've been impressed with your work for quite awhile. I suppose the full version is just going to be too much work to tweak (vehicle-wise) or are you going to attempt it ?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schrullenhaft:

Curious, are the images on your webpage the "Tweaked Textures" that you'll use for the beta or are some of them oriented towards the "Gold Demo" ?

By the way, I've been impressed with your work for quite awhile. I suppose the full version is just going to be too much work to tweak (vehicle-wise) or are you going to attempt it ?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I have them running fine on my copy of the Beta Demo smile.gif And I've tried where possible to use the same texture sizes as the gold demo. So, you'll get some idea if your video card will cope or not wink.gif

As far as tweaks for the gold demo and final game - no problem - I'll be there for sure - vehicles are easy actually, buildings take the most time. I can do a vehicle pretty quickly, so most probably have 2-3 varaitions for every vehicle biggrin.gif

------------------

CCJ

aka BLITZ_Force

I'm just actually wondering if touched up graphics will be required for the Gold Demo. I mean, this is supposed to be a Demo version of the actual game, if I understand correctly. From what I have seen, the graphics will already be kickass! There might not be a need for modification, so, my advice will be to release these graphics now so we can relish in them, and give some life back into the Beta Demo, until we download the Gold :)