Panzertruppen's building mod...almost done

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panzertruppen!

As you see, speechless for a while... Wow... Stunning...

Really awesome indeed. I loaded one of those pics (306, the one with all the signs) into ACDSee at 1152x864 resolution, and it was full screen, clear as a bell. Paris, 54KM!! God I love it! Thanks a lot! smile.gif

------------------

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der Strasse, and von vas...assaulted! peanut. Ho-ho-ho-ho.

Panzertruppen!

As you see, speechless for a while... Wow... Stunning...

Really awesome indeed. I loaded one of those pics (306, the one with all the signs) into ACDSee at 1152x864 resolution, and it was full screen, clear as a bell. Paris, 54KM!! God I love it! Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the feedback guys. This is my first real CM mod and I'm glad to hear some of you like it. The particular texture you mention looks 100% better at its original 1024x1024 size, however, it's just not realistic to release mods that size. That would have made this release about 60-70 meg instead of four. Oh well, maybe someday that will be practical.

I was curious how you guys would react to the road signs. I was originally going to put a lot more of them in, but since there are a limited number of textures I didn't want it to look repetitive. When I do the city textures I will certainly throw a few more in there.

The winter buildings are coming along and so far, it seems to look decent. Hope you guys have a field day taking screen shots with the new buildings!

Don

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzertruppen:

Hope you guys have a field day taking screen shots with the new buildings!

Don<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did you know that? And yes, I AM having a field day. biggrin.gif

------------------

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der Strasse, and von vas...assaulted! peanut. Ho-ho-ho-ho.

Guest Lord General MB

Soldier,

Salute! Soldier I just DL'ed your mod. BOOOOOOOMMMMMM I love it! It's wonderfull!! High res, and looks awsome!

Congradulations!

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

The one building has a Nazi propaganda poster on it!! I was flipping out! I had thought about trying to put one on some of the buildings from the older sets. And when I saw that I was floored!! Excellent work!

Mord

[This message has been edited by Mord (edited 11-16-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Juju:

Paris, 54 km! It's there!

Weinstube! Have a drink.

That sort of thing. I love those signs!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I found it just after I posted that last message. redface.gif It's on that all brick house with the little wreath-looking thing above the door. tongue.gif

Man, can't wait to see his urban buildings! Hope he keeps them to these standards. In other words, makes them like this and not anything similar to the original BTS buildings.

Pzrtrpn, any plans on doing this for the stone bridge and wooden bridge (even though I am using that brown stone bridge mod)?

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 11-16-2000).]

A big sorry to all

for the past 36 hour Real Life ™ has really gotten in the way of my Combat Mission addiction. I appologize.

As some of you have found the 336.bmp has been posted.

I'm still in touch with Kump and Panzertruppen and will maintain the FTP site and post anything that is big in the way of mods that anyone wants to share.

Panzertruppen's Chruch looks GREAT by the way.

the ftp site is up and running and it has LOTS of FAST bandwidth after hours so again I encourage all of you to try to limit your downloads to the period after 5:00 pm EST and before 9:00 AM EST

I will post more mods if I get them.

I ahve received e-mail from some of you but have not had time yet to respond personally sorry.

I will make sure EVERYTHING is up and posted and the FTP is solid for the weekend before I leave tomorrow.

hope that helps

Stressed with work and home (double whammy)

I'll be fine by tomorrow smile.gif

-tom w