who will get their game today?

Let's see if we have this straight, we have a pissed off teenager who's just downed (if we are to believe him) four beers and who now wants the address of someone so he can DRIVE there?

Is there no parenting involved here at all? Sorry, I had no intention of getting up on a soapbox but come on.

Captain, consider the following, at the best you're likely to have a nasty headache tomorrow and won't be able to enjoy the game, but that would be a hell of a lot better than BEING DEAD!

Joe

------------------

Compliments appreciated, Questions answered, Death Threats reciprocated.

I know what Capt. Manieri is feeling. I live in Germany, i have to wait. Today i phonded again my creditcard company, they said, that nothing had been charged so faar, but that there was a "Voranfrage" (don´t know the word in english). Well, BTS has contact to my card ...

Today i got an E-Mail from BTS....

Sighhh, i want it know, and i don´t believe, that it will arrive at the end of the week - not in this damned country!!!!!!!!!

Capt. Manieri, ceep your head up, and if you think, that alcohol will help you - don´t drive, please, don´t drive with your tank on the streets. (hihihihihi)

See you all

Jochen

Ooooh, Capt. Manieri,

You crack me up! I wish I were able to trhow down a beer or two with you. I'm out here on the "wet" coast and I doubt I shall see CM until tomorrow at the earliest. DON'T GO DRIVING. I have had a good pal end up six feet below by being stupid and it ain't worth it!

You crack me up...Oh to be young again!

Zamo

Capt,

If you did not mention you were drinking I would <hits self in head> give you my addy.

But,as much of a pest as you are,I do not wish you Dead or in Jail.. If you like,email me tomorrow when you get the game And I will surely do some PBEM with you. And perhaps some weekend we can meet at the mall and BS a little...

But not today with you drinking brewskis..

-Rookie

Hey Manieri, do not make any nonsense, ok! This forum will loose one of it's major attractions and some of those guys around here will be at a great loss ( what should they do if they could not reply to your topics anymore). Fire up a good old GD PBEM and send me your file. This will keep you busy until tomorrow when you'll get the game ( even if it costs me one more night).