I surrender!!

Playing my first PBEM game, I was clobbered by Black Sabot. Playing against a human player is a whole new ball game. Down to the earth nerve wrecking fun. Playing CE, I misjudged where he would be coming from. Black Sabot took out 2 of my 3 stg3’s and the rest will be down hill. I have decided to surrender. BUT!!!! I will meet him again in battle. Now that I have the feel of the game, I will be doing better. My german forces will advance on the Amerikanzi’s!!!!!

sniperscope

hopelessly addicted

Still looking for someone to play a hot-seat game against. But guess what my colleagues (Ph.D. students or higher, after all) play:<ul>[*]Worms Armaggedon [*]Need for Speed [*]Chicken Shooting

THIS is the reality of the game market!

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

***SPOILER***

I'm playing my buddy here in town by PBEM in VoT as the Amis and I'm beating his ass and it ain't even turn 10 yet!!! I've knocked out every bunker except for one of the wooden Machinegun ones yet, because I haven't located it yet. I have pounded the ever-liven crap out of everything I have found. I still have both Sherman 105s and haven't even gotten my reinforcements yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sniperscope:

I will meet him again in battle.

sniperscope

hopelessly addicted <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, Am i to understand that there is the set-up for round 2 waiting for me when i get home? wink.gif

------------------

"I do like to see the arms and legs fly"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thomm:

Still looking for someone to play a hot-seat game against. But guess what my colleagues (Ph.D. students or higher, after all) play:<ul><LI>Worms Armaggedon <LI>Need for Speed <LI>Chicken Shooting

THIS is the reality of the game market!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thomm,

I've gota PhD AND play CM, go to a different University!

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KiloIndiaAlpha:

Thomm,

I've gota PhD AND play CM, go to a different University!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh, the intellectuals get together... Funnily enough, the only other game I really like is Worms for Mac. But I prefer CM anytime. What are you doing (have you done) your PhDs in? Mine is in environmental regulation and management.

------------------

Andreas

It is amazing what you can learn from a good book...

Guest Walter R. Strapps

Molecular genetics here, and getting *very* close to being done. (Thank God) smile.gif

Cheers,

Walter R. Strapps