Coming Soon...

Guest Captain Foobar

Nice page at the new location - need a bit of space at top though tongue.gif Sorry the artist in me couldn't help but notice biggrin.gif

------------------

------------------

CCJ

BLITZ_Force

My HomePage -----> www.geocities.com/coolcolj/

Check out my Tweaked Textures for the CM Beta Demo and my Saving Private Ryan Sound Set mod! Oh Yeah - Have a listen to some of my music too! When i get my record deal...you may have to pay for it ...

Guest Captain Foobar

whoa whoa whoa...

lest we forget my mantra

"MadMatt & Fionn are my heroes!!!" smile.gif

I am putting up CM UberAlles, as an auxillary to CMHQ

You can expect a lot more direct content from them, and I think MadMatt deserves an award for the daily updates he gives us. I have no intention of working as hard as MadMatt does. tongue.gif

I will provide you with a chat area, icq opponent finder, tactics heresay, and sarcastic taunting, and silly banter. I want to make it easy to stop by my site, while you're on your way home from CMHQ. I'll post again when I have more information. I was hoping for a Grand Opening this weekend, but I'm not sure yet.

Foobar Out

Two remarks:

1) Letters are not capitalized in German headlines

2) uber starts with an "Umlaut": über

So for German eyes "Combat Mission über alles" looks better.

Good luck with your page,

Thomm

[This message has been edited by Thomm (edited 01-25-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

Ahem, Visual and Navigational nightmare???

Please elaborate as I am trying to make browsing the site easier.

What exactly would you like to see that would make it better?

I am very interested in ANY comment so please private email me and I will see what I can do, although I have a pretty big change that I have been trying to tweak for some time that I hope will be up later tonight...

Madmatt out...but his feelings are a little hurt...

BTW that new site does look awesome!

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Matt-I LOVE the work you guys are doing at CMHQ so don't take the following comment the wrong way.

Foofighter-That front page looks GREAT!!!!

Colin-I keep waiting for more Peng AAR updates on you site. Is it because he is spanking you as bad as I am spankin SS

I think some of you are a bit unfair to CM HQ here, how are they supposed to make it better if no one is giving them ideas? Must confess the Captn's site look nicer though but it's not what it's wrapped up in it's what inside the wrappings. Can't they just team up or something?

Guest Madmatt

Oh Yeah! Well guess what!?! I redesigned my site too so there! tongue.gif

Really, it should be MUCH easier to navigate now with global Nav-buttons on every section index page (not enough time to re-do every page as we have over 200 seperate pages right now!!!)

I hope this makes it easier for you. One more point the site LOOKS (and loads oddly enough) MUCH MUCH MUCH better with IE than with Netscape. I know, I know, it's hard to believe but thems the facts!

Madmatt out... cool.gif

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 01-25-2000).]

Guest Captain Foobar

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Two remarks:

1) Letters are not capitalized in German headlines

2) uber starts with an "Umlaut": über

So for German eyes "Combat Mission über alles" looks better.

Good luck with your page,

Thomm

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congratulations Thomm,

You just won a secret contest that I had been running. I decided that the first person to nitpick me for my German grammar, and lack of umlauts would win a special prize!

You will be recorded forever in the annals of CMUA as my first official weenie! tongue.gif (j/k) Yeah, I know you're right about the grammar, and this was actually my idea of a sick joke. I was going to also include a cash prize, but then I realized that I am pretty cheap and decided no...

But congratulations, I commend you. smile.gif

Fionn: This thing was only a "teaser" It is not the website. Hence, the coming soon title of the thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Can't they just team up or something?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Howard, thats the most important part to me, I want to make it easy for people to users to "make the rounds" to each of the sites, so Colin, Coolcolj, Stryker, MadMatt, Fionn, Hunt52, and anyone else listening, lets try to make this possible by posting easy access links to each other as soon as possible...

See you guys later smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Captain Foobar (edited 01-25-2000).]

Guest teutonic

Hey guys, Why not make your own CM webring?

Just my non web page designing(because I just don't have the talent biggrin.gif ) 2cents.

------------------

Teutonic

[This message has been edited by teutonic (edited 01-26-2000).]