Info on all-Jewish brigade needed...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pham911:

Is this the best place to ask because it's a Jewish Wargaming website? Or, because the Library is an illusive concept?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously the dictionary is a little more elusive, Pham. The guy asked a simple, WWII-related topic, why flame him? Especially considering you're the guy who was so quick to defend poor Bates.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Ealing comedies? I've shot people for less.

-David Edelstein

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

Obviously the dictionary is a little more elusive, Pham. The guy asked a simple, WWII-related topic, why flame him? Especially considering you're the guy who was so quick to defend poor Bates.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Swine.

I didn't defend Bates. I attacked his attackers.

And, are we already stooping to nit-picking spelling errors? Is there no better way you could occupy your time?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedWolfTrevize:

Anyone know of any websites where I can learn about the all-Jewish brigade that fought in Italy? I'm writing a screenplay about it and I figured this was the best place to ask.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't be of any help on your question. Please excuse the flame you received on your first post. Most of the forum members are much more polite. Good luck with your screenplay, sounds interesting.

[This message has been edited by Abbott (edited 09-11-2000).]

Is this the best place to ask because it's a Jewish Wargaming website? Or, because the Library is an illusive concept?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This person posted a reasonable, polite request. He got at least two good responses from people who were able, or at least willing, to help. Like many of your other posts on this forum, you chose to use an 'in your face, border-line abusive, pissoff' response. Do you have some kind of chemical inbalance, or are you just here for a fight? Either way, I'm beginning to think you're a good candidate for someone who's overstayed your welcome, and are edging towards the banned list. Personally, I don't much like confrontation, but that seems to be all you're after. Why don't you climb down off of it, and try to be a member of a 'community', rather than a pit bull.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Swine.

I didn't defend Bates. I attacked his attackers.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, yes it seems that you are quite the fella for attacking are you not? Heaven forbid you should actually have the decency, grace, wit or charm to defend someone. no that wouldn't be the Pig Headed Arse Man way now would it? noooo!

Just attack. Attack Attack. Never apologize for you are PHAM and you are right. Never be courteous it - is a sign of weakness. Never be helpful as it might give the other guy a leg up, and then where would the mighty PHAM be? A LEG DOWN, and by gawd we cannot have that sort of thing going on when it is infinite ego of the mighty PHAM at stake. All hail PHAM the Magnificent! For he has all of the answers so you better listen. PHAM knows wargames! PHAM knows Civil rights! PHAM KNOWS PROGRAMMING! PHAM KNOWS ALL!!! HAIL TO PHAM!!!

{and the crowd roars its hearty approval}

Way to go PHAM, nice job insulting the newbie.

Peng

Guest Big Time Software

OK, let's end it, shall we? But Pham... I have noticed you are pretty quick to flare up for no reason. Notice that this sort of behavior is not welcome here. Senseless flaming is what USENET is for. This is a place for rational discussion and goading Mr. Peng with smilies:

smile.giffrown.gifredface.gifbiggrin.gifwink.giftongue.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gifmad.gifeek.gifconfused.gif

And with that, thread is locked up. Good luck with your search RedWolf. National Archives would also be a great source.

Steve

[This message has been edited by Big Time Software (edited 09-12-2000).]