Other uses for Bazookas?

in an operation(campaign) and a non "gamey" game.

yes

no

yes

I use them as a suppressionweapon in any role

(foxhole,woodbuilding......)

In a game that have unknown reinforcements

I would let them tag along some x meters behind the inf for easy too call forward AT.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug Beman:

If your bazooka guys, having no tanks to shoot at, decide to go to a PennState football game at Beaver Stadium, they can use the bazookas to hide their booze.

DjB<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We used to do this with empty LAW tunes, they're perfect size for a can of soda or beer.

Los

Guest Big Time Software

Hehe.. Los, I met a tank recovery guy that said they used to stow beer on ice in their vehicle. They said that when they would get a call out into the field in high summer they usually sat around for 4 hours while various noncoms and officers yelled at each other before they could get a chance to haul the stranded beast out. I LOVE the mental image that brings up smile.gif

Boss Roller, I would say:

Yes

Yes (except in Ops like Bamse said)

Yes

ONE condition though... area is realitively free of danger to my guys. It is far too easy to lose a 2 man AT team, so putting them in harms way just to have them do something isn't wise.

Steve

Were you the guys on that other thread who wanted BTS to provide some really good smoke to hinder the LOS? Probably improve the graphics too. smile.gif